Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Bombslinger Achievement List Revealed

AuthorMessage
TrueAchievement
Posted on 07 March 18 at 07:00
29 achievements for 1,000 Gamerscore

Please click here to read the story: Bombslinger Achievement List Revealed
XenomorphFiend
Posted on 07 March 18 at 07:11
Ohhhhh a Bomberman clone, eh? Seems like this could be FANTASTIC! Bomberman was one of the greatest couch deathmatch games I've ever played, and I didn't realize I was missing it so much until nowww.....
Streets Ahead
Legohead 1977
765,487
Legohead 1977
Posted on 07 March 18 at 10:11
XenomorphFiend said:
Ohhhhh a Bomberman clone, eh? Seems like this could be FANTASTIC! Bomberman was one of the greatest couch deathmatch games I've ever played, and I didn't realize I was missing it so much until nowww.....
Did not realise it was so similar till I just checked the pictures...this I am definitely interested in!
Legohead 1977
Beanpotter
873,325
Beanpotter
Posted on 07 March 18 at 10:38
Mmmm, SNES 4-player with a multitap was epic. Could be tempted...
Two can play this game.
Legohead 1977
765,487
Legohead 1977
Posted on 07 March 18 at 11:39
Beanpotter said:
Mmmm, SNES 4-player with a multitap was epic. Could be tempted...
Have you seen the SNES Mini Bean? Only found out about it's existence last week...got it straight away as the little man loves Mario Kart!
Legohead 1977
Beanpotter
873,325
Beanpotter
Posted on 07 March 18 at 12:44
I have. Tempting, as I love all things retro but I know I'd hardly touch it. MK is still the most fun I've ever had playing video games. Spent way too long getting under 1 minute in the Mario Circuit 1 time trial.
Two can play this game.
Legohead 1977
765,487
Legohead 1977
Posted on 07 March 18 at 12:53, Edited on 07 March 18 at 12:53 by Legohead 1977
Beanpotter said:
I have. Tempting, as I love all things retro but I know I'd hardly touch it. MK is still the most fun I've ever had playing video games. Spent way too long getting under 1 minute in the Mario Circuit 1 time trial.
He has the Switch at his Mum's house and loves MK8, so I got the SNES for MK1, will get the N64 out of the loft for MK2, then I have the Wii to play MK5 and the Cube version MK3. We will also do all of the Mario World type games and Mario Party...because I have at least 4 or 5 of them!

My track for Time Trialing was the first Ghost Circuit. Awesome.

Really hoping they do an N64 mini at some point because I think my old controllers will probably be a bit crap!
Legohead 1977
Matt DB87
1,608,796
Matt DB87
Posted on 13 April 18 at 13:33
How do you get this?

BombslingerOCDThe OCD achievement in Bombslinger worth 13 pointsIf you look hard enough, you might find something interesting.
https://www.paypal.me/mattdb87
Beanpotter
873,325
Beanpotter
Posted on 13 April 18 at 15:38
Look hard enough. roll
Two can play this game.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.