Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice Xbox Release Outed by Two Ratings Boards

• Dejected SantaDejected Santa1,074,978
    Posted on 07 March 18 at 17:39
    Great news!
  • EisenhovverEisenhovver404,527
    Posted on 07 March 18 at 17:48
    Woot
  • KJer25KJer251,053,371
    Posted on 07 March 18 at 17:52
    Yes!!!!!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 March 18 at 17:53
    I heard SONY fans crapping in there diapers if true.
    .XBOX 4 LIFE. https://www.change.org/petitions/to-tell-microsoft-to-make-self-published-live-able-games-on-windows-phone-and-windows-8-and-tell-deve
  • KJer25KJer251,053,371
    Posted on 07 March 18 at 17:54
    Now where’s Nier Automata? Haha, I wish. It seems Microsoft has ruined ties with Platinum Games since the Scalebound cancellation.
  • IXI FalcoNIXI FalcoN2,133,565
    Posted on 07 March 18 at 17:56, Edited on 07 March 18 at 18:00 by IXI FalcoN
    This is fantastic. Not only is Hellblade a great game, but an example of how to properly budget and sell a single player focused game with no nonsense attached. More AA devs should follow their example.

Achievement wise the completion will be a breeze if they copy the trophy list over. All but one trophy is story progression and the one that isn't is just or picking up all collectibles with most being in plain sight.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 March 18 at 18:16
    awesome!
  • GREGO McGEEGREGO McGEE4,445,258
    Posted on 07 March 18 at 18:19
    Oh WOW, this game is REALLY GOOD.
  • Posted on 07 March 18 at 18:24
    Awesome news, wouldn't mind Nioh coming over too.
  • billbillbillbillbillbill1,356,281
    Posted on 07 March 18 at 18:26
    Killer.
    Been waiting for this news since release. ^ ^
  • OkayEAOkayEA194,699
    Posted on 07 March 18 at 18:28
    Hellblade was one of my top 3 favourite games last year, so this is great news!
  • blueracer442blueracer4421,078,349
    Posted on 07 March 18 at 18:29
    Awesome can't wait
    Stay Classy TA
  • EurydaceEurydace652,805
    Posted on 07 March 18 at 18:35
    KJer25 said:
    Now where’s Nier Automata? Haha, I wish. It seems Microsoft has ruined ties with Platinum Games since the Scalebound cancellation.
    I don't think so. At least not based on Kamiya's tweets. Of course they're not working together right now, but I wouldn't doubt there's at least potential for some kind of potential partnership.

That said, Platinum doesn't own Nier and they'd have literally no say in whether it gets ported to Xbox if the publisher wanted it to be there other than perhaps right of first refusal on doing the port.
  • Posted on 07 March 18 at 19:01
    So happy to hear this. I wanted to play this real bad, but I don't have a PS4 or PC powerful enough to run it.
    This is a signature. It has words in it.
  • Posted on 07 March 18 at 19:06
    You all are in for a treat.
  • RacxieRacxie575,905
    Posted on 07 March 18 at 19:27
    Awesome news! smile

I played this on PC and honestly it is the most graphically impressive game I've seen in a long time, although being so impressive I ended up having some minor gripes due to the expectations it had set. Would love to replay this in 4K that's for sure. Great game either way though, although the combat is definitely its weakest point.

IXI FalcoN said:
    picking up all collectibles with most being in plain sight.
    I didn't use a guide and I ended up missing something like 3-4 I think which was a bit frustrating cry
  • NoHeroes94NoHeroes941,139,802
    Posted on 07 March 18 at 19:33
    One of the best PS4 console exclusives, so I can't wait.
  • NoHeroes94NoHeroes941,139,802
    Posted on 07 March 18 at 19:34
    Eurydace said:
    KJer25 said:
    I don't think so. At least not based on Kamiya's tweets. Of course they're not working together right now, but I wouldn't doubt there's at least potential for some kind of potential partnership.

That said, Platinum doesn't own Nier and they'd have literally no say in whether it gets ported to Xbox if the publisher wanted it to be there other than perhaps right of first refusal on doing the port.
    NieR: Automata is a magical game, and I don't quite understand why it never came to Xbox as it isn't owned by Sony, plus the original was on both. Not a graphically demanding game.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads