Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

A Way Out Achievement List Revealed

AuthorMessage
TrueAchievement
Posted on 07 March 18 at 18:09
14 achievements for 1,000 Gamerscore

Please click here to read the story: A Way Out Achievement List Revealed
A 2rue Boofer
Posted on 07 March 18 at 18:15
Looks easy, I'm definitely excited to play this game!
IXI FalcoN
IXI FalcoN
Posted on 07 March 18 at 18:16
Looks simple like Brothers. Can't wait to play this couch co-op with my fiance, she's so excited for it!
N0T PENNYS B0AT
Posted on 07 March 18 at 18:17
My fiancee and I are very much looking forward to playing this.
LuckyConquerer2
Posted on 07 March 18 at 18:33
Don’t want to click the spoilers. Is there any achievements I need to worry about, such as play game in local and online? Do all the spoilers sound like main storyline? Please avoid spoilers...
This post may be sarcastic.
nate 1528
nate 1528
Posted on 07 March 18 at 18:39
LuckyConquerer2 said:
Don’t want to click the spoilers. Is there any achievements I need to worry about, such as play game in local and online? Do all the spoilers sound like main storyline? Please avoid spoilers...
All of the achievement are very vague, so they won't spoil anything.
Anyway, the list looks really good, I'm really excited for this game!
nate 1528
Reborn Insanity
Posted on 07 March 18 at 18:54
Can't wait to play this!
See You Space Cowboy...
gmurda33
gmurda33
Posted on 07 March 18 at 19:04
I can't wait to play this as well. I wonder will it be worth $30? I'll have to wait and see how long it takes. Might wait to pick it up on sale.
Kanchanaburi
Kanchanaburi
Posted on 07 March 18 at 19:07
14 uh? suck up to sony again and have only a few trophies? I love how including the DLC the number of BF1 achievements totalled to 50. Sony suck asses are EA.
DirtyI30
DirtyI30
Posted on 07 March 18 at 19:07
Pretty sure I'll grab this on release. I'd really like to support it.
NoHeroes94
NoHeroes94
Posted on 07 March 18 at 19:29
Surprised to see so few achievements. Can you do this via couch co-op?
LuckyConquerer2
Posted on 07 March 18 at 19:37
NoHeroes94 said:
Yes.
N0T PENNYS B0AT
Posted on 07 March 18 at 19:38
NoHeroes94 said:
Yes, couch or online and buying it gives you an additional copy to send to a friend so you have a guaranteed co-op partner. Mandatory splitscreen, though, even if you're playing online. I like the idea but some have been down on it.
NoHeroes94
NoHeroes94
Posted on 07 March 18 at 19:44, Edited on 07 March 18 at 19:45 by NoHeroes94
Kanchanaburi said:
14 uh? suck up to sony again and have only a few trophies? I love how including the DLC the number of BF1 achievements totalled to 50. Sony suck asses are EA.
I don't think the platform has much to do with achievement/trophy quantity, and EA clearly cater to Xbox with EA Access, marketing rights etc....

Cuphead had 20 achievements, whereas HZD had 56.

Similarly, Halo 5 had 65 and The Last Guardian had 24

In my opinion, the amount of achievements/trophies per AAA/AA game is much more varied than during the 360 days, where it was usually always around the 50 mark.

To my knowledge the only regulatory difference is that Xbox require a minimum of 10 achievements now (XB1) whereas PlayStation don't have a minimum requirement.
NoHeroes94
NoHeroes94
Posted on 07 March 18 at 19:46
N0T PENNYS B0AT said:
NoHeroes94 said:
Yes, couch or online and buying it gives you an additional copy to send to a friend so you have a guaranteed co-op partner. Mandatory splitscreen, though, even if you're playing online. I like the idea but some have been down on it.
If I can convince my girlfriend to play it 1000G is mine. If not, I'll try and get my cat play it? Fuck knows, but i wanna play this regardless.
Reborn Insanity
Posted on 07 March 18 at 19:54
Idk if you'll be able to, but I seriously hope you can change the splitscreen from verticle to horizontal.
See You Space Cowboy...
SE6A K1N6
SE6A K1N6
Posted on 07 March 18 at 19:55
NoHeroes94 said:
The devs said the game was designed around couch co-op but can be done online as well. I am SO buying this.
Jdobem
Jdobem
Posted on 07 March 18 at 20:35
We'll, I hope both get the cheevos otherwise I'm screwed. No way my gf plays without cheevos.
J
LuckyConquerer2
Posted on 07 March 18 at 20:39
NoHeroes94 said:
N0T PENNYS B0AT said:
NoHeroes94 said:
If I can convince my girlfriend to play it 1000G is mine. If not, I'll try and get my cat play it? Fuck knows, but i wanna play this regardless.
If you can't get a partner, feel free to message me. If the game is not too long, or the wife doesn't want to, we can play. You could also create a gaming session for it.

Jdobem said:
We'll, I hope both get the cheevos otherwise I'm screwed. No way my gf plays without cheevos.
I will be surprised if it doesn't give both players achievements, as it defeats the purpose of a co-op game.
KBop a doo
KBop a doo
Posted on 07 March 18 at 20:42
NoHeroes94 said:
N0T PENNYS B0AT said:
NoHeroes94 said:
Your cat is probably a better player than some online randoms I've played with over the years laugh
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.