Game Discussion: TT Isle of Man

Under Your Skin achievement

• Posted on 07 March 18 at 20:41Permalink
    For those that have unlocked this (I know it's not a lot so far so this may be a shot in the dark!)

TT Isle of ManUnder your skinThe Under your skin achievement in TT Isle of Man worth 35 pointsFinish a complete race in helmet view.

I have tried several times now completing a race in helmet view - No achievement as yet. Do we know if there are any specific rules for this? i.e. a certain race type or minimum number of laps etc? Do you have to win, or do you have to complete it without crashing? (I'm beyond dreadful at the handling of these bikes!)
    "Of course you forget, Peter, I was present at an undersea, unexplained mass sponge migration."
  • DrSchmockDrSchmock426,178
    Posted on 08 March 18 at 08:41Permalink
    I habe done it in the first career mode race.You have to choose the angle where you can see windshield from the motorcycle and also the motorcycle handlebar and the speedometer.After you finished the race, the achievement popped up son as they should.
  • Posted on 08 March 18 at 09:00Permalink
    Thanks DrSchmock, I will give it a try in career mode, I'd only been trying in quick race so far.
    "Of course you forget, Peter, I was present at an undersea, unexplained mass sponge migration."
  • Posted on 08 March 18 at 20:09, Edited on 08 March 18 at 20:20 by Darth CraigusPermalink
    Yeah, I think this may be glitched for me. I have tried this multiple times now across quick race and career mode - I am definitely using the helmet view. Unless there is some unwritten requirement such as having to win the race or to finish the race without crashing (Something I'm genuinely struggling with as I'm embarrassingly dreadful at this game). I've tried TT races and Mass Start races, no success at all.

I spoke too soon - I tried an offline multiplayer race and it unlocked straight away. I can concentrate on the rest of the game now that's out the way, I'm not great at racing games in general but I'm even worse with those "POV" camera angles. lol
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.