Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

ACA NEOGEO REAL BOUT FATAL FURY 2 Achievement List Revealed

AuthorMessage
TrueAchievement
Posted on 08 March 18 at 03:57
12 achievements for 1,000 Gamerscore

Please click here to read the story: ACA NEOGEO REAL BOUT FATAL FURY 2 Achievement List Revealed
New Paralyzer
New Paralyzer
Posted on 08 March 18 at 04:28
I want but I'm still stuck on Blazing Star!
MC PHILABUSTA
MC PHILABUSTA
Posted on 08 March 18 at 06:17, Edited on 08 March 18 at 06:18 by MC PHILABUSTA
Where's Art of Fighting 3 ?? :( Oh well I'll begrudgingly buy it .
FourthLion
FourthLion
Posted on 08 March 18 at 09:16
I'm waiting for an ACA Neogeo sale. I imagine the average gamerscore of the site will go up by a good 5000 overnight if it ever happens.
WEEEEDKILLA
WEEEEDKILLA
Posted on 08 March 18 at 10:04
Coming up next

Aero Fighters 3
Waku Waku 7
Sengoku 3
The King of Fighters '99
Ghost Pilots
Gururin
Stakes Winner
Samurai Shodown IV: Amakusa's Revenge
Tendoman77
Tendoman77
Posted on 08 March 18 at 10:50
There really needs to be a ACA bundle out one day, surely there's good value out of that.
New Paralyzer
New Paralyzer
Posted on 08 March 18 at 11:26
WEEEEDKILLA said:
Coming up next

Aero Fighters 3
Waku Waku 7
Sengoku 3
The King of Fighters '99
Ghost Pilots
Gururin
Stakes Winner
Samurai Shodown IV: Amakusa's Revenge
Finally!! Been waiting for ever for Waku Waku 7
destinywars
destinywars
Posted on 08 March 18 at 11:28
Keep them coming!!
DirtyI30
DirtyI30
Posted on 08 March 18 at 11:32
I wasn't sure what Waku Waku 7 was.. Another fighter, lol! Look a bit crazy, but might pick it up.
MC PHILABUSTA
MC PHILABUSTA
Posted on 08 March 18 at 11:39, Edited on 08 March 18 at 11:40 by MC PHILABUSTA
These won't go on sale for a long long time , that's even if they do . You can get a game instead of a cup of coffee lol 8 bucks is not alot .. there's tons of other cheap stuff if your just looking for score . Im glad aero 3 is coming out wish the first was , 2 is fun.
LordDante360
LordDante360
Posted on 08 March 18 at 13:02
when are they gonna add 3 Count Bout, loved playing that in the arcade back in the day....
Twitch Feed http://www.twitch.tv/lorddante360 check it out....
FourthLion
FourthLion
Posted on 08 March 18 at 13:05
MC PHILABUSTA said:
These won't go on sale for a long long time , that's even if they do . You can get a game instead of a cup of coffee lol 8 bucks is not alot .. there's tons of other cheap stuff if your just looking for score . Im glad aero 3 is coming out wish the first was , 2 is fun.
I agree 8 bucks isn't necessarily a lot but how many of these ACA Neogeo cames are there now? If you're more of a completionist it suddenly becomes and expensive proposition. The bundle idea someone else mentioned above is also a cool idea.

Also agreed there's tons of other cheap stuff, I've got such a queue built up already for when GTASC starts hearings u0. Always looking for cheap ammunition to add to the 'in an emergency's pile though.
WEEEEDKILLA
WEEEEDKILLA
Posted on 08 March 18 at 13:55
I get the feeling nearly all the games will get released eventually which will be ****ing awesome, Looking forward to Ghost pilots & Waku Waku, and im hoping for Neo Bomberman, Double Dragon, Football Frenzy, Neo Geo Cup 98 & Twinkle star sprites,
New Paralyzer
New Paralyzer
Posted on 08 March 18 at 14:34
WEEEEDKILLA said:
I get the feeling nearly all the games will get released eventually which will be ****ing awesome, Looking forward to Ghost pilots & Waku Waku, and im hoping for Neo Bomberman, Double Dragon, Football Frenzy, Neo Geo Cup 98 & Twinkle star sprites,
The Arcade Archives games are switch and PS4 only which already has Double Dragon.

For some reason Xbox One alone gets the ACA NeoGeo Geo's.

I have a feeling it has something to do with the achievements.

Look at the arcade archive games trophies on PS4 and also look at the Neo Geo games.

Then compare them to the Xbox List. Just like 360 days it looks like trophy rules and achievement rules are clashing.

That is a silly reason why not to release a game on a certain console it almost looks like it could be the cause.

I hope it's a different reason though. I also hope one day the Arcade Archives start showing up on 360.
iTz Canada Ehh
Posted on 08 March 18 at 14:46, Edited on 08 March 18 at 14:47 by iTz Canada Ehh
MC PHILABUSTA said:
Dude where tf are u getting $8 coffee
Shinnizle
Shinnizle
Posted on 08 March 18 at 14:56
I was gonna say, if that's what coffee costs, I'm glad I don't drink it laugh
Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
WEEEEDKILLA
WEEEEDKILLA
Posted on 08 March 18 at 15:24
New Paralyzer said:
WEEEEDKILLA said:
The Arcade Archives games are switch and PS4 only which already has Double Dragon.

For some reason Xbox One alone gets the ACA NeoGeo Geo's.

I have a feeling it has something to do with the achievements.

Look at the arcade archive games trophies on PS4 and also look at the Neo Geo games.

Then compare them to the Xbox List. Just like 360 days it looks like trophy rules and achievement rules are clashing.

That is a silly reason why not to release a game on a certain console it almost looks like it could be the cause.

I hope it's a different reason though. I also hope one day the Arcade Archives start showing up on 360.
Its not the original double dragon that is on the arcade archives selection its the 1 on 1 beat em up that was a neo geo and arcade exclusive
New Paralyzer
New Paralyzer
Posted on 08 March 18 at 15:33, Edited on 08 March 18 at 15:34 by New Paralyzer
WEEEEDKILLA said:
Its not the original double dragon that is on the arcade archives selection its the 1 on 1 beat em up that was a neo geo and arcade exclusive
Oooh I know what game you're talking about. I wouldn't mind that one
iTz Canada Ehh
Posted on 08 March 18 at 16:34
Shinnizle said:
I was gonna say, if that's what coffee costs, I'm glad I don't drink it laugh
$1.50-$2 at Tims and McDonalds laugh
NawtyCawty
NawtyCawty
Posted on 08 March 18 at 18:49
MC PHILABUSTA said:
I assume you get a full breakfast and unlimited refills with that coffee?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.