Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Burnout Paradise Remastered Achievement List Revealed

AuthorMessage
TrueAchievement
Posted on 09 March 18 at 02:00
56 achievements for 1,000 Gamerscore

Please click here to read the story: Burnout Paradise Remastered Achievement List Revealed
PickAxPete
PickAxPete
Posted on 09 March 18 at 02:07
So it's just the same ones from the original, minus the one for the camera.
Spilner
Spilner
Posted on 09 March 18 at 02:12, Edited on 09 March 18 at 02:16 by Spilner
Im ok with this.

PickAxPete said:
So it's just the same ones from the original, minus the one for the camera.
3 for shots and the viral.
Pom poms at the ready, cheerleaders!
Doominatorx6
Doominatorx6
Posted on 09 March 18 at 02:27
I miss the camera reactions, honestly. So many "what the hell man" gestures and middle fingers.
matdan
matdan
Posted on 09 March 18 at 02:53
Was hoping they would add the PS Trophies, but because remasters are lazy cash-grabs by nature I should of realised that this would not be so.
Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon, Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath!
Vitality Gauge
Posted on 09 March 18 at 03:30
Great game and all but I just don't feel like completing this for a second time, maybe one day I will smile
iTz Canada Ehh
Posted on 09 March 18 at 03:48
Still need to finish the 360 one, so maybe years down the road I'll get this. Such a fun game! Miss the Burnout series. NFS Hot Pursuit was the last thing remotely close to a Burnout game I feel.
gypsymuffin
gypsymuffin
Posted on 09 March 18 at 04:53
Nice, will be getting this next Friday.
Doc Buddha
Doc Buddha
Posted on 09 March 18 at 05:18, Edited on 09 March 18 at 05:18 by Doc Buddha
Bag of shite. Should have been the full trophy list, no reason at all not to seeing as remaster done for both systems and there is no limit to gs any more. Lazy!
Dresden N7
Dresden N7
Posted on 09 March 18 at 06:33
matdan said:
Was hoping they would add the PS Trophies, but because remasters are lazy cash-grabs by nature I should of realised that this would not be so.
Doc Buddha said:
Bag of shite. Should have been the full trophy list, no reason at all not to seeing as remaster done for both systems and there is no limit to gs any more. Lazy!
I know, right? Wonder if the PS4 version will get the proper list...
charlijaen
charlijaen
Posted on 09 March 18 at 06:44
I hope the PS4 gets the complete trophy list like PS3 instead of this one.
Also, if I remember correctly, the PS3 only required 10 freeburns and 10 timed freeburns instead of +100. Most of the 98 trophies were miscelaneous and fun to do.
evil costanza
evil costanza
Posted on 09 March 18 at 07:17
Seems kind laze but there aren’t any good arcade racing games these days so I’m happy to replay this
NawtyCawty
NawtyCawty
Posted on 09 March 18 at 08:27, Edited on 09 March 18 at 08:35 by NawtyCawty
Nice. Can't wait to 100% this all over again. Bit disappointed they couldn't integrate the camera shots into it again by using the Kinect or something. Some of them were funny and some downright weird.
Evenger Ostro
Evenger Ostro
Posted on 09 March 18 at 08:37
matdan said:
Yeah looks like a lazy port. It seems the smash gate glitch on top of the car park at Angus Wharf / bridge to the island still exists even though they had it listed in their known bugs. Will take some time to be sure about it but the game didn't show any visual hint that the gate was registered when I hit the super jump.
Nintendo fanboy who loves Sega and plays XBox, seriously
Nosi90
Nosi90
Posted on 09 March 18 at 09:04
I would have preferred a burnout take-down or burnout revenge remaster
AssassinDK
AssassinDK
Posted on 09 March 18 at 09:29
Nosi90 said:
Me too! those two games are better in my opinion. I don't know why we get a remaster of this when it's already backwards compatible
xxxDarkRuleRxxx
Posted on 09 March 18 at 09:39
AssassinDK said:
Nosi90 said:
Me too! those two games are better in my opinion. I don't know why we get a remaster of this when it's already backwards compatible
I think we get te remastered version of Paradise because that is the only Burnout that is available on PC.
And it should be easier to port the PC version to current gen then port the 360 version.

PS.
I'm very happy about Paradise because it is my favorite burnout.
NawtyCawty
NawtyCawty
Posted on 09 March 18 at 09:55
AssassinDK said:
Nosi90 said:
Because its the best and most popular one?
Ravenous IE
Ravenous IE
Posted on 09 March 18 at 09:58
Not the challenges again. Sigh. Time to get a boosting team of 8 again.
lightsup55
lightsup55
Posted on 09 March 18 at 10:24
I was hoping that the viral achievement would be included from Xbox 360.

Anyway... the only achievements that seem to be missing from the original Xbox 360 release are:
Burnout ParadiseCriterion FeverThe Criterion Fever achievement in Burnout Paradise worth 33 pointsCatch Criterion Fever - Visit www.burnout.ea.com to find out more

Burnout ParadiseHappy SnapperThe Happy Snapper achievement in Burnout Paradise worth 30 pointsSend 5 Camera Shots

Burnout ParadiseNotoriousThe Notorious achievement in Burnout Paradise worth 71 pointsSend 50 Camera Shots

Burnout ParadiseHotshotsThe Hotshots achievement in Burnout Paradise worth 98 pointsGet 50 Snapshots in your Lineup
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.