Game Discussion: Lies of Astaroth Forum

No regular event?

AuthorMessage
Selju
Selju
Posted on 09 March 18 at 08:34, Edited on 09 March 18 at 08:39 by Selju
Anyone check news and event board tab?

I didn't receive happy weekend and consecutively login message today.

LOA has regularly held happy weekend event from friday to sunday, but there are no post on their official site today.

p.s : i sent daily login/store issue on march 1st. but no response until today.laugh
X2poet
X2poet
Posted on 09 March 18 at 08:35
This means...
Awoo
Awoo
Posted on 09 March 18 at 10:36
Ffs Robin
What can change the nature of a man?
Selju
Selju
Posted on 09 March 18 at 10:42
i send support@fingertactic.com and they reply me.

On Fri, Mar 9, 2018 at 18:45 wrote:
Hi there,

We do notice the issues we have on Xbox One and we are working with devs to solve these problems.

Our estimation time is around 2-3 weeks.

Sorry for all of this.

Best regards.

Finger Tactic Team

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
On Fri, Mar 9, 2018 at 17:01 wrote:
You guys know xbox version issue?

xbox LOA is broken now.

Daily login glitched on feb 1st until now(except uniserval 5 star scrap), daily limit pack has disappeared from store on feb 13th until now, no more new event not held until 2018 And no more post regular event(happy weekend/harvest time) on official site

many players sent this issue but no one response until today.

so players think going to close the server soon.

please answer so everyone knows. fingertactic willing to operate xbox version?

--
Short and Fast reply from Gmail Mobile

I hope it's not a lie.
Infamous
Infamous
Posted on 09 March 18 at 10:52
Is it wrong that I want this game to die a slow and painful death?
Nitetech
Nitetech
Posted on 09 March 18 at 14:31
I really hope this is true...I don't know why there would be any reason to mislead anyone. 25ish cards to go.
NutriWhip
NutriWhip
Posted on 11 March 18 at 09:47
On the LoA facebook page, it looks like all mobile versions are close to shutting down or at least will be on life support soon. Windows Phone version closes in May. They are currently transitioning over to a "new" game called Heroines Fantasy. It's basically just another iteration of LoA. LoA itself was a third iteration of their previous games anyway. I think it's safe to say that LoA on Xbox is definitely done for.
Awoo
Awoo
Posted on 11 March 18 at 11:59
toast
BegFourMercy
BegFourMercy
Posted on 12 March 18 at 00:28, Edited on 12 March 18 at 00:29 by BegFourMercy
They should change to 400 card achievement to 301. Its only fair. How do they expect anyone they screwed to play another game from them?
Awoo
Awoo
Posted on 12 March 18 at 09:51
I have 460 cards, and there are people with a bunch more than me. Everyone had their chance to get a measly 397.
Fuuldrin
Fuuldrin
Posted on 12 March 18 at 11:12
"measly"? for sure, it's so easy that a whole bunch of 1% player got it after hundreds of hours. Obvious troll is obvious. I started a bit less than a year ago and I'm stuck at 381. I played everyday. Those who have 400+ usually started at launch. What would be fair is to announce when they stop the servers and when they stop to put events / daily packs. They did neither.
Awoo
Awoo
Posted on 12 March 18 at 14:29
Yeah, measly compared to the 489 cards (technically) in the game. It's a shitty game by incompetent devs who were lucky enough to have a decent customer support representative in Dale, but now that he's gone, it's just a shambling zombie of a title. Letting it die like this without notice is certainly not nice, but if you started this after launch, a single look at these forums would have been more than enough to inform you of the inconsistent nature of the game.
Flame Haze SnS
Posted on 13 March 18 at 08:12
All I want is the daily pack to come back so that I can get some good cards for the deck. :/ I'm nearing 10k Crystals.
Awoo
Awoo
Posted on 13 March 18 at 08:20
I'm sitting on 17k Crystals even though I've barely played the game for months... maybe if it's officially shutting down I'll just spend them all to finally get the Dream Guardian that has been eluding me for years cry
Selju
Selju
Posted on 14 March 18 at 08:31, Edited on 14 March 18 at 08:37 by Selju
march login rewards fix and new 200+ cards added today. laugh

please do not create 500+, 600+ collect cheevos
Awoo
Awoo
Posted on 14 March 18 at 10:17, Edited on 14 March 18 at 10:18 by Awoo
cry

NutriWhip said:
On the LoA facebook page, it looks like all mobile versions are close to shutting down or at least will be on life support soon. Windows Phone version closes in May. They are currently transitioning over to a "new" game called Heroines Fantasy. It's basically just another iteration of LoA. LoA itself was a third iteration of their previous games anyway. I think it's safe to say that LoA on Xbox is definitely done for.
I'm just gonna remain hopeful that this prophecy comes true.
EbonHawk01
EbonHawk01
Posted on 15 March 18 at 04:57
Awoo said:
Yeah, measly compared to the 489 cards (technically) in the game. It's a shitty game by incompetent devs who were lucky enough to have a decent customer support representative in Dale, but now that he's gone, it's just a shambling zombie of a title. Letting it die like this without notice is certainly not nice, but if you started this after launch, a single look at these forums would have been more than enough to inform you of the inconsistent nature of the game.
There was nothing to suggest the game was going to shut down until relatively recently. The game was receiving updates a lot and there was plenty of communication from the devs. You seem to be implying that the current state the game is in was predictable from soon after launch. I can't see any evidence of that being the case. It was going fine until about 2 months ago when they stopped doing events and then Dale left.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.