The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: March 13th, 2018

• Detox2033Detox2033338,254
    Posted on 13 March 18 at 11:07
    I need THE WITNESS! Why it isn't on sale for so long?
  • IXI FalcoNIXI FalcoN2,213,621
    Posted on 13 March 18 at 11:52
    Wow perfect timing on Wolfenstein, the final DLC just released today. $40 for all of it is a steal.
  • Tandar1Tandar12,456,762
    Posted on 13 March 18 at 12:23
    HawkeyeBarry20 said:
    rapid riot boy said:
    From the list, what are the easiest/quickest games on sale?
    Go this and set the sort to quickest completions

Latest Xbox Sales#
    Oh wow, I wish I had known about this a long time ago... thanks!

I feel like they missed an opportunity with Threes!... $3.34? Why not just do $3.33? oh well
  • z0rrofoxz0rrofox419,162
    Posted on 13 March 18 at 12:27
    Not that anyone is asking but I cannot recommend Never Alone and Seasons After Fall highly enough. Fairly quick 1000GS for both of them but they're also really good platform games with great storylines. Never Alone nearly had me in tears!
    Like beer and want to own a part of a brewery? Buy yourself some Brewdog shares: https://www.brewdog.com/equityforpunks?referred_by=R577425
  • mosin360mosin360776,122
    Posted on 13 March 18 at 12:31
    A lot of games under $5 so this will take some time to go through.
    Videos I made of Xbox games on Windows 8.1 - https://www.youtube.com/user/mosindesire
  • rocking23nfrocking23nf682,388
    Posted on 13 March 18 at 13:43
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    Splatador said:
    With my saved Bing reward points, I can get 'Wolfenstein II' for $5, and have plenty of points left over!
    Right!? I've saved up my points since January and am sitting on just about $100 😁 Love when they have the points on sale via rewards. Can't beat that!

On a side, def. picking up..Never Alone..love the look n art of it, hope its good!...Song of the Deep...possibly Candleman, not sure if I wanna wait for a lower price point...and may grab Planet of the Eyes..and maybe Seasons After Fall per XenomorphFiend's comment above..checked it out and is definitely up my alley, so thanks XenomorphFiend! Don't Know about this Energy Cycle..lol I do typically like actual games lol but who knows 😂
    the points are best used for a gold sub, the 12 month pass is a very good deal with points.
  • iTz Canada EhhiTz Canada Ehh1,334,251
    Posted on 13 March 18 at 14:03
    Tandar1 said:
    HawkeyeBarry20 said:
    rapid riot boy said:
    From the list, what are the easiest/quickest games on sale?
    Go this and set the sort to quickest completions

Latest Xbox Sales#
    Oh wow, I wish I had known about this a long time ago... thanks!

I feel like they missed an opportunity with Threes!... $3.34? Why not just do $3.33? oh well
    Same! Especially when I was really into easy completions last year. Good to know going forward though.

Also they definitely left it as $3.34 just to troll laugh
  • iTz Canada EhhiTz Canada Ehh1,334,251
    Posted on 13 March 18 at 14:10
    rocking23nf said:
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    Splatador said:
    With my saved Bing reward points, I can get 'Wolfenstein II' for $5, and have plenty of points left over!
    Right!? I've saved up my points since January and am sitting on just about $100 ?? Love when they have the points on sale via rewards. Can't beat that!

On a side, def. picking up..Never Alone..love the look n art of it, hope its good!...Song of the Deep...possibly Candleman, not sure if I wanna wait for a lower price point...and may grab Planet of the Eyes..and maybe Seasons After Fall per XenomorphFiend's comment above..checked it out and is definitely up my alley, so thanks XenomorphFiend! Don't Know about this Energy Cycle..lol I do typically like actual games lol but who knows ??
    the points are best used for a gold sub, the 12 month pass is a very good deal with points.
    Wait where are you guys seeing these amazing deals with Microsoft rewards? All I see are like $5 marketplace gift cards and 1 month gold subscriptions. Maybe I should start using Bing instead of google laugh

But regarding the original quoted post, Never Alone is really well done I think. Does a good job highlighting Inuit culture as well if you are interested about that. Gameplay wise it's straightforward but I think there were one or two boss fights that were annoying me for a bit. Candleman is also a really fun platformer, and the DLC for it is free so you're getting your money's worth with it. Planet of the Eyes is not terrible. Easy completion but the platforming at the end is a bit challenging. Takes just around an hour to complete it depending on your platforming skills and if you use the walkthrough.
  • MotivaSeanMotivaSean729,317
    Posted on 13 March 18 at 14:56
    Now The Witness is just off the list D:
  • MrZombieChickenMrZombieChicken1,491,025
    Posted on 13 March 18 at 15:25
    I'm ashamed to say that I've picked up Energy Cycle. 50% was enough to make me cave in. Also, picked up Song of the Deep.

Any opinions about Swapquest? No reviews.
    This space for rent.
  • KameraKamera890,867
    Posted on 13 March 18 at 15:50
    The Goat Simulator DLC looks like it's a good price. I've been waiting for a sale since I slept on the December/Holiday deal towards the end of 2017.
    Xbox Ambassador
  • DANIELJJ14DANIELJJ141,698,839
    Posted on 13 March 18 at 15:59
    The sexy Brutale is absolutely amazing would happily pay full price for that again, song of the deep is pretty good too especially for £3.
  • Posted on 13 March 18 at 17:19
    I feel like they need to add a tag or filter to this list or the sales page which denotes Game Pass games now. I see a lot of tempting deals in this selection, but since I'm considering transitioning to Game Pass, I don't want to spend money anymore collecting games that I would acquire if I subscribe. It would be nice to see which those were at a glance instead of cross-referencing each against the site's Game Pass list.
  • AwooAwoo2,212,673
    Posted on 13 March 18 at 18:32
    Evandalist said:
    Mostly a bunch of whack shit that I have no interest in, but Sparkle Unleashed's ratio is pretty intriguing.
    Not worth the pain, trust me. Good sales in general, gonna pick up a bunch of stuff. Maybe my Kyurinaga ratio will get another tiny boost dance
    What can change the nature of a man?
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 13 March 18 at 18:35
    rocking23nf said:
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    Splatador said:
    Right!? I've saved up my points since January and am sitting on just about $100 😁 Love when they have the points on sale via rewards. Can't beat that!

On a side, def. picking up..Never Alone..love the look n art of it, hope its good!...Song of the Deep...possibly Candleman, not sure if I wanna wait for a lower price point...and may grab Planet of the Eyes..and maybe Seasons After Fall per XenomorphFiend's comment above..checked it out and is definitely up my alley, so thanks XenomorphFiend! Don't Know about this Energy Cycle..lol I do typically like actual games lol but who knows 😂
    you got a link for that specific reward, it seems to have disappeared from my rewards dashboard and I had it as my goal. super weird that its gone.
    Weak sauce
  • GerbasgamerGerbasgamer2,517,308
    Posted on 13 March 18 at 19:07
    Bought 13 games. Good indie sale.
  • Smithy373Smithy3731,104,803
    Posted on 13 March 18 at 19:15
    These sales are taking it's toll on my bank account!! Rise of the tomb raider last week and trials fusion dlc the week before! This week looks like Never Alone and Plague Inc.
  • RhyoliticRhyolitic578,862
    Posted on 13 March 18 at 19:48
    It'd be nice if the DOA5LR Costume Passes would ever go on sale on XBL. Basically all of them have been on sale within the last week on PSN for half off.
  • Posted on 13 March 18 at 20:21
    Wow, I knew I should have picked the Witness up last night. They removed the game from the sale, back to $40 if you want to buy it.
  • rocking23nfrocking23nf682,388
    Posted on 13 March 18 at 20:38
    xSTAGGERxLEEx said:
    rocking23nf said:
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    Splatador said:

you got a link for that specific reward, it seems to have disappeared from my rewards dashboard and I had it as my goal. super weird that its gone.
    its on my rewards portal in Canada, 29,000 points for a 12 month sub.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads