The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: March 13th, 2018

AuthorMessage
adamrulz
316,116
adamrulz
Posted on 13 March 18 at 02:52
rapid riot boy said:
From the list, what are the easiest/quickest games on sale?
Energy cycle is the fastest with guide. Albert and Otto, Planet of the Eyes is just about an hour, One hundred ways with guide is 6ish, rememoried I think is 1-2 maybe less than 1...jump step step I think is fast enough, factotum 90, Candleman is great and a few hours plus free DLC for a total of 1500gs, 8 -bit adventure with guide is short, Seasons After fall I think is kind of quick... I think that’s most of them. Binaries, check the time on here for that too.

LOTS to get if you’re a platformer and/or puzzle fan.
adamrulz
316,116
adamrulz
Posted on 13 March 18 at 02:55
MotivationalOrb said:
adamrulz said:
MotivationalOrb said:
When I go to the page for The Witness it doesn't give me the sale price. Is there an issue?
Sales go live tomorrow. Last weeks sales are on for another 8-9 hours still. TA always releases the sales, before the actual sales.
But I bought other things on this last at the sale price.
Hmmm, then I’m not sure. I was browsing through games on the store earlier and saw some games on sale that said “10 days remaining” but they didn’t come up in the deals section and aren’t listed here, like Dreamals. Maybe some go on sale sooner, I really don’t know. Sorry dude.
KinectKid333
365,860
KinectKid333
Posted on 13 March 18 at 02:59
They should've made Threes! one cent cheaper.
Kinect is not dead.
iTz Canada Ehh
Posted on 13 March 18 at 03:07
adamrulz said:
MotivationalOrb said:
adamrulz said:
MotivationalOrb said:
When I go to the page for The Witness it doesn't give me the sale price. Is there an issue?
Sales go live tomorrow. Last weeks sales are on for another 8-9 hours still. TA always releases the sales, before the actual sales.
But I bought other things on this last at the sale price.
Hmmm, then I’m not sure. I was browsing through games on the store earlier and saw some games on sale that said “10 days remaining” but they didn’t come up in the deals section and aren’t listed here, like Dreamals. Maybe some go on sale sooner, I really don’t know. Sorry dude.
It could just be an issue on Microsofts side. TA parses all these sale prices from the marketplace so they should be active (the three I wanted to purchase are available right now when I click the link). I remember when Alan Wake was listed on sale on xbox and TA, but when I went to check out it was full price. Maybe just wait until tomorrow and see.
o DEEVIUS o
498,228
o DEEVIUS o
Posted on 13 March 18 at 03:08
Gas Guzzlers for me clap
BigNev44
1,084,566
BigNev44
Posted on 13 March 18 at 03:29
Lots of great deals that i'm grabbing including Wolfenstein season pass?

INSTANT WIN!
Sco Bravheart
386,020
Sco Bravheart
Posted on 13 March 18 at 03:40
Might aswell see what all the fuss is about, regarding Energy Cycle.
Evandalist
344,544
Evandalist
Posted on 13 March 18 at 03:58
Mostly a bunch of whack shit that I have no interest in, but Sparkle Unleashed's ratio is pretty intriguing.
Here lies a trite quote from somebody in history you might recognize. It's delightfully witty, yet concurrently incisive, and not at all pretentious.
Cornerscout
478,804
Cornerscout
Posted on 13 March 18 at 04:11
Why is the Jackbox Party Pack 2 the only one on sale and not others? laugh
You should check out my subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Gamerscore/
Bar6arian
472,976
Bar6arian
Posted on 13 March 18 at 04:14
wookieepuppy said:
Well, I cannot hold off on energy cycle now that it is 50% off! Please forgive me!

Still no sniper elite 4 season pass sale. Do rebellion only like their steam customers

Crap and I only got Energy Cycle for 25% off...

And yes Rebellion seems to not favor the console. They should have a new game coming out but it appears to be taking longer than expect and if they handle it like they did Sniper Elite 4 they can shove it back into the bin.

Sco Bravheart said:
Might aswell see what all the fuss is about, regarding Energy Cycle.
No fuss just might not know what to do without a guide. Quick and easy 100% (with guide).
Evc
422,568 422,568 GamerScore
Evc
Posted on 13 March 18 at 04:39
HawkeyeBarry20 said:
rapid riot boy said:
From the list, what are the easiest/quickest games on sale?
Go this and set the sort to quickest completions

Latest Xbox Sales#
Is it sad that when going to that page and sorting by completion time I have most of those games on that page? laugh
adamrulz
316,116
adamrulz
Posted on 13 March 18 at 04:52
Evc said:
HawkeyeBarry20 said:
rapid riot boy said:
From the list, what are the easiest/quickest games on sale?
Go this and set the sort to quickest completions

Latest Xbox Sales#
Is it sad that when going to that page and sorting by completion time I have most of those games on that page? laugh
Naaaah, kind of the point right? I have a lot of them, but have also found some games there that I really enjoyed. It’s nice to have something easy to hop in to to take a break from longer more difficult and/or frustrating games. Example- Planet of the Eyes... I had a great time playing that the other night, unfortunately it only lasted about an hour. I remember when I was going through COD 2 on veteran and when I would get stuck, I would take a break and pop in Up or Megamind to relax and clear my head lol then I would go back to it after a while and pass what I was stuck on. It’s a great balance to me!!
Splatador
280,156
Splatador
Posted on 13 March 18 at 04:55
With my saved Bing reward points, I can get 'Wolfenstein II' for $5, and have plenty of points left over!
Bobblehead Joe
Posted on 13 March 18 at 05:03
Definitely will nab Seasons After Fall at that price.
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz
Posted on 13 March 18 at 05:21, Edited on 13 March 18 at 05:24 by zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz
Splatador said:
With my saved Bing reward points, I can get 'Wolfenstein II' for $5, and have plenty of points left over!
Right!? I've saved up my points since January and am sitting on just about $100 😁 Love when they have the points on sale via rewards. Can't beat that!

On a side, def. picking up..Never Alone..love the look n art of it, hope its good!...Song of the Deep...possibly Candleman, not sure if I wanna wait for a lower price point...and may grab Planet of the Eyes..and maybe Seasons After Fall per XenomorphFiend's comment above..checked it out and is definitely up my alley, so thanks XenomorphFiend! Don't Know about this Energy Cycle..lol I do typically like actual games lol but who knows 😂
Matthew
b0d1
179,651
b0d1
Posted on 13 March 18 at 06:11
Finally Shadow Tactics clap
Mama Berry
545,509
Mama Berry
Posted on 13 March 18 at 07:32
I can't recommend The Sexy Brutale highly enough. Everyone needs to play and enjoy that game. It's a steal at 50% off!
WebMan
639,820
WebMan
Posted on 13 March 18 at 07:38
KinectKid333 said:
They should've made Threes! one cent cheaper.
😀😀😀
Malazan
304,463
Malazan
Posted on 13 March 18 at 08:53
Still waiting on Night In The Woods.
x
Yeltruk
241,629
Yeltruk
Posted on 13 March 18 at 10:27
Armikrog smile
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.