Xbox One Sale Roundup: March 13th, 2018

AuthorMessage
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz
Posted on 13 March 18 at 22:58
iTz Canada Ehh said:
rocking23nf said:
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
Splatador said:
With my saved Bing reward points, I can get 'Wolfenstein II' for $5, and have plenty of points left over!
Right!? I've saved up my points since January and am sitting on just about $100 😁 Love when they have the points on sale via rewards. Can't beat that!

On a side, def. picking up..Never Alone..love the look n art of it, hope its good!...Song of the Deep...possibly Candleman, not sure if I wanna wait for a lower price point...and may grab Planet of the Eyes..and maybe Seasons After Fall per XenomorphFiend's comment above..checked it out and is definitely up my alley, so thanks XenomorphFiend! Don't Know about this Energy Cycle..lol I do typically like actual games lol but who knows 😂
the points are best used for a gold sub, the 12 month pass is a very good deal with points.
Wait where are you guys seeing these amazing deals with Microsoft rewards? All I see are like $5 marketplace gift cards and 1 month gold subscriptions. Maybe I should start using Bing instead of google laugh

But regarding the original quoted post, Never Alone is really well done I think. Does a good job highlighting Inuit culture as well if you are interested about that. Gameplay wise it's straightforward but I think there were one or two boss fights that were annoying me for a bit. Candleman is also a really fun platformer, and the DLC for it is free so you're getting your money's worth with it. Planet of the Eyes is not terrible. Easy completion but the platforming at the end is a bit challenging. Takes just around an hour to complete it depending on your platforming skills and if you use the walkthrough.
Regarding the rewards...on the Microsoft Rewards Hub..every few weeks they switch out a "hot deal" which gives you an additional percent off rewards. I.e. Instead of 5000 bing points for 5 dollars Microsoft money, its only 3500. That's been going on for about two weeks and will be ending on the 15th. Keep in mind, I am in the US, I say that because from what I've gathered from other users, it varies incredibly different from country to country. I can get a little over 400 points a day. And I have two accounts for my girl and I, so about 800/day. And get emails every few days for 50-100 points here and there. I'm assuming your from Canada per your name lol so take a look at your rewards hub and see what kinda points you can rack up per day, I'd be interested to know. Also check to see if you can get points for Bing on Microsoft Edge as well 😁 Hope this helped. And thanks for the info on the games, def gonna grab Never Alone and Candleman. Not sure about planet of the eyes tho..
Matthew
Predefiance
Predefiance
Posted on 13 March 18 at 23:33
Advanced Warfare is still pretty expensive. I'm going to pick it up again one day, just not today!
XI AlphaMale IX
Posted on 13 March 18 at 23:48
Feels like I haven't bought anything in a while. I got Anode, SwapQuest, Energy Cycle, Armikrog, and Seasons after Fall.
ManicMetalhead
Posted on 14 March 18 at 07:48, Edited on 14 March 18 at 07:48 by ManicMetalhead
EnergyCycle is now properly available in the UK. Got it and completed it yesterday, without having to switch region or anything smile
Sir Nielson
Sir Nielson
Posted on 14 March 18 at 13:11
Why do I sometimes get notifications for games that aren't even on sale in my region? The default is always set on the US region, while I'm living in Europe.

Is there any way to only get notification for games that go on sale in Europe, and in € instead of $?
Awoo
Awoo
Posted on 14 March 18 at 13:17
Sir Nielson said:
Why do I sometimes get notifications for games that aren't even on sale in my region? The default is always set on the US region, while I'm living in Europe.

Is there any way to only get notification for games that go on sale in Europe, and in € instead of $?
The real question is, why do you want to pay more for fewer sales when you can just switch region like the rest of us? But to answer your question, you can go to My Settings and find "Official store region" under Region Settings.
What can change the nature of a man?
xSTAGGERxLEEx
xSTAGGERxLEEx
Posted on 14 March 18 at 15:56, Edited on 14 March 18 at 15:58 by xSTAGGERxLEEx
rocking23nf said:
xSTAGGERxLEEx said:
rocking23nf said:
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
Splatador said:
With my saved Bing reward points, I can get 'Wolfenstein II' for $5, and have plenty of points left over!
Right!? I've saved up my points since January and am sitting on just about $100 😁 Love when they have the points on sale via rewards. Can't beat that!

On a side, def. picking up..Never Alone..love the look n art of it, hope its good!...Song of the Deep...possibly Candleman, not sure if I wanna wait for a lower price point...and may grab Planet of the Eyes..and maybe Seasons After Fall per XenomorphFiend's comment above..checked it out and is definitely up my alley, so thanks XenomorphFiend! Don't Know about this Energy Cycle..lol I do typically like actual games lol but who knows 😂
the points are best used for a gold sub, the 12 month pass is a very good deal with points.
you got a link for that specific reward, it seems to have disappeared from my rewards dashboard and I had it as my goal. super weird that its gone.
its on my rewards portal in Canada, 29,000 points for a 12 month sub.
I had it set as my goal and then one day my goal was gone and I can no longer find the 1 year sub for 29k points... I will keep looking

EDIT: and of course, right after I make this post I go look again and bam its back, I am less than 500 points away from getting that 1 year sub!
Weak sauce
Deuces56
Deuces56
Posted on 16 March 18 at 03:05
are there any good deals on quick easy completions this week?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.