Game Discussion: Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus Forum

New DLC has appeared for Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 13 March 18 at 02:28
The new DLC pack The Deeds of Captain Wilkins for Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus has 10 Achievements worth 180 Gamerscore
J2B9
J2B9
Posted on 13 March 18 at 04:08
This just became available for me at 12am est so not sure how people already have played it I guess it’s region based and you could’ve just changed the region?
IXI FalcoN
IXI FalcoN
Posted on 13 March 18 at 11:48
Yeah just switch to Australia or any other country where it is past midnight in that time zone. Works for any timed release like this.
Mr Granstaff
Mr Granstaff
Posted on 13 March 18 at 13:15
This is part of the season pass, correct? I only glanced at the store listing late last night and it wasn't immediately clear to me. Thanks. :-)
"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." — Mark Twain
CLARION 85
CLARION 85
Posted on 13 March 18 at 13:54
I switched to australia yesterday but i cant downloaded it...but now its already out. The dlc is much Harder as the last...the third Challenge is at first very hard but after a few tries i managed it. I will post a guide later for the gold.
J2B9
J2B9
Posted on 13 March 18 at 14:13
Mr Granstaff said:
This is part of the season pass, correct? I only glanced at the store listing late last night and it wasn't immediately clear to me. Thanks. :-)
Yeah it’s the last dlc and is included in the season pass.

And yeah this was definitely the hardest of the 3 dlcs I’d say but then again that’s not saying much.
Mr Granstaff
Mr Granstaff
Posted on 13 March 18 at 14:42
Cool. Thanks for the clarification.
"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." — Mark Twain
CLARION 85
CLARION 85
Posted on 13 March 18 at 15:12
guide is out for gold locations...smile
FNSUITE GHOST
FNSUITE GHOST
Posted on 14 March 18 at 08:00
CLARION 85 said:
I switched to australia yesterday but i cant downloaded it...but now its already out. The dlc is much Harder as the last...the third Challenge is at first very hard but after a few tries i managed it. I will post a guide later for the gold.
Definitely a harder DLC. The challenge you mentioned became very easy when I discovered a trick. Remember de-spawning from the Main Game? Well it turns out if you pistol just a couple of the guys in the first room then sprint to the kitchen on the right hand side with both shotguns out, most of the enemies de-spawn / never spawn (including the heavy) laugh You'll just have to deal with a half dozen regular nazis and a dog.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.