Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

The Council Achievement List Revealed

• onnovdwonnovdw562,529
    Posted on 13 March 18 at 12:36
    curious if this is for all episodes or just the one that is released today. seems a bit much for one episode...
    " they told me the classics never go out of style, but they do, they do "
  • ChinDoctaChinDocta2,861,233
    Posted on 13 March 18 at 12:40
    It's for all episodes but most of them seem to be in the first episode anyway, hard to tell exactly without playing.
    Game Info Assistant Manager
  • NoHeroes94NoHeroes941,145,001
    Posted on 13 March 18 at 13:00
    Extremely interested in this, love episodic games and I feel that the gravity of decisions will actually matter. May wait for a guide so I know I can get the achievements cleanly after an initial playthrough.
  • Posted on 13 March 18 at 14:36
    ChinDocta said:
    It's for all episodes but most of them seem to be in the first episode anyway, hard to tell exactly without playing.
    It’s mostly just for the first one, though it seems impossible to get to level 15 without more episodes. I made it to level 5 in this premiere.
  • Posted on 13 March 18 at 14:37
    NoHeroes94 said:
    Extremely interested in this, love episodic games and I feel that the gravity of decisions will actually matter. May wait for a guide so I know I can get the achievements cleanly after an initial playthrough.
    It’ll take multiple playthroughs. Lots of achievements counter others. Binary decisions give you achievements for both paths you take.
  • NO1KEVNO1KEV3,228,863
    Posted on 13 March 18 at 16:56
    NoHeroes94 said:
    I'm the opposite I hate episodic games purely because sometimes the episodes are literally 6 months apart and buying the season pass to help pay them develop the other episodes ant for me. I'll wait until all episodes are available.
  • Dresden N7Dresden N7556,609
    Posted on 13 March 18 at 18:35
    I hate it when the list for an episodic game is lopsided in favor of the first episode with a scant number of achievements for the rest.
  • onnovdwonnovdw562,529
    Posted on 13 March 18 at 21:52
    seeing that all but one achievement can be unlocked with the 1st episode I think every episode will add achievements
  • NO1KEVNO1KEV3,228,863
    Posted on 13 March 18 at 22:52
    onnovdw said:
    seeing that all but one achievement can be unlocked with the 1st episode I think every episode will add achievements
    Eps 2-5 have 3 achs each with 90gs per ep. Which seems a bit tight
  • onnovdwonnovdw562,529
    Posted on 14 March 18 at 08:37
    yes it does, strange choices to build the list up like this. but will play the game nonetheless ;-)
  • Posted on 15 March 18 at 11:34
    Perhaps this means there will be more than the 1,000 points? It seemed unusual I was able to unlock 400 points in one blind attempt. There was at least 2 instances of the achievement being over what choice I made so I assume at the very least missed another 2 points. Nearly half in the first episode?
  • GavInxsGavInxs1,761,600
    Posted on 22 May 18 at 10:47
    What's up with the achievement tiles for this game?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads