Game Discussion: Railway Empire Forum

Achievements Not Popping

AuthorMessage
Lavindathar
Lavindathar
Posted on 13 March 18 at 12:19
Anyone having problems with this?

I’ve got a few achievements that just will not pop. Got saves and no matter how many times I redo it, nothing is happening.
MuffinMICHI
MuffinMICHI
Posted on 13 March 18 at 14:14
I had the same problem with one of the achievements for a presidental rating within the scenarios. I thought it might pop a few hours after actually fulfilling the needed requirements like with a lot of the other achievements, but nothing happened.
So for the next three days I loaded up the save file (before completing the last task in the scenario) every morning and completed the last task to trigger the presedental rating. And on the third day it finally popped immediately after the rating-screen.
So yes you are not alone with that problem. But I can only recommend you to load up the save files every day (when it did not unlock the day before) and trigger the unlocking of the achievement again laugh
Lavindathar
Lavindathar
Posted on 13 March 18 at 17:03
Yeah I’ve got two that won’t pop. West president and 1890 trains.

IVe done them on multiple scenarios, reloaded maybe 30times, and waited a few days. Nothing :(
DrMmmPie
DrMmmPie
Posted on 14 March 18 at 22:41
Seems to be an issue with xbox live atm, xbox ones don't pop at all, but I'm sure the will once every thing is working again. 360 do pop but aren't syncing to the xbox live servers.
This post is my own opinion, don't hate on it.
KungFuStu72
KungFuStu72
Posted on 16 March 18 at 12:48
I've had a problem with a few of them - I had to move an Indian village 3 times before they gave me credit for it and I've got way more than 5 museums in one save file but that one still doesn't want to pop.

As DrMmmPie says Xbox Live is being very unreliable at the moment. I'm seeing quite a lot of my X1 achievements popping the day after I unlock them, some of them unlocking instantly.
Opus Taki
Opus Taki
Posted on 28 March 18 at 21:26
Okay, so one of my president/scenario achievements has decided not to unlock. 30+ reloads over 5 days and still nothing.
Is it worth relaying the whole scenario again, or should I just keep reloading until it decides to pop?
Lavindathar
Lavindathar
Posted on 29 March 18 at 14:49
I found doing them on another level could cause it to pop, although sometimes I ran into the exact same issue,
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.