Game Info Submission: Life is Strange: Before The Storm Forum

Board where Game Info Submissions are auto-posted. You cannot start threads in this board - please use the Game Info submission button under the Game Image on the Game Page

Life Is Strange: Before The Storm - Game Info submissions

Related game: Life is Strange: Before The Storm

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 14 March 18 at 17:46
Jordo has just submitted some Game Info for Life Is Strange: Before The Storm Achievements.

These changes are for All Regions.

Distribution Type change from Digital only to Physical and Digital

Jordo said:
There is now physical copies available. Change to physical and digital

eBay
Proscaline
Proscaline
Posted on 15 March 18 at 07:08
Thanks, Jordo. We've updated this title to reflect your submission smile
Information Posted on 29 July 18 at 05:20
This post was archived by ChinDocta
Information Posted on 27 December 18 at 23:13
TangerineGamer has just submitted some Game Info for Life is Strange: Before The Storm Achievements.

Size In G B change from 6.3500 to 0

TangerineGamer said:
(had to put something in a field to submit this sorry)

This is currently available on Game Pass
Nighthawk205
Nighthawk205
Posted on 28 December 18 at 01:51
Hey there TangerineGamer, thanks for bringing this to our attention! LiS Before the Storm has been added to our list of Game Pass titles. Thanks! toast
TangerineGamer
TangerineGamer
Posted on 28 December 18 at 10:11, Edited on 28 December 18 at 12:45 by TangerineGamer
Nighthawk205 said:
Hey there TangerineGamer, thanks for bringing this to our attention! LiS Before the Storm has been added to our list of Game Pass titles. Thanks! toast
Thanks, I can see it's been added to the list under Main Menu> Game Pass Games, but it doesn't have the box in the Game Info panel on the game's achievement page

Also, the original Life is Strange is also available on Game Pass and that isn't listed or showing in the Game Info panel for that game either

It is also not showing in my Game Collection even though I have clicked the 'I have game pass' thing, I'm guessing that is linked to the game info panel part?
Yours sincerely, TG
Judge
Judge
Posted on 28 December 18 at 13:42, Edited on 28 December 18 at 13:43 by Judge
TangerineGamer said:
Nighthawk205 said:
Thanks, I can see it's been added to the list under Main Menu> Game Pass Games, but it doesn't have the box in the Game Info panel on the game's achievement page

Also, the original Life is Strange is also available on Game Pass and that isn't listed or showing in the Game Info panel for that game either

It is also not showing in my Game Collection even though I have clicked the 'I have game pass' thing, I'm guessing that is linked to the game info panel part?
Hello TangerineGamer , the Game Pass info appears under the main information box under the “Notes” section, right below the genre and feature fields.

We have also marked the original Life is Strange as Game Pass.

Thanks again! toast
TangerineGamer
TangerineGamer
Posted on 28 December 18 at 14:57
Thanks for that, and I see it now where it says Game Pass in the notes part of the Game Info panel.

However what I meant (and expected to see) was the grey box at the bottom of that panel, much like the quote box, that would say "This game is available via Xbox Game Pass." as it does here: LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga Achievements

However this may have changed as it doesn't show like that on #IDARB Achievements >observer_ Achievements or A Kingdom for Keflings Achievements

Has this now changed to not have that quote box as the standard? Obviously it's not a problem just wanted to mention it so you guys can keep it consistent across the board.

On a side note I personally prefer the grey quote box to identify GP games as it stands out more.

Anyway, thanks again for adding the LiS games
Yours sincerely, TG
Piston Toyota
Piston Toyota
Posted on 28 December 18 at 16:05
Hey there TangerineGamer! You have indeed run into a small format change we have done with game properties. What you're seeing in those cases is the new format, while the quote box is the old format. Any games still showing the old style info box are just a product of the site still having a cached version of the page on file, and will be ironed out over time.

We changed the format for a variety of reasons. In particular, the info box could get quite messy at times in the case of games with many properties. This format is much more compact. Hopefully everyone will adjust to the new system with minimal inconvenience. laugh
TangerineGamer
TangerineGamer
Posted on 28 December 18 at 16:06
No worries, thanks for the explanation and keep up the good work
Yours sincerely, TG
Information Posted on 08 February 19 at 01:00
This post was archived by Proscaline
Information Posted on 21 March 19 at 14:36
SKOOT2006 has just submitted some Game Info for Life is Strange: Before The Storm Achievements.

Display Name change from Life is Strange: Before The Storm to See notes

SKOOT2006 said:
You can add this to the game pass list too. All 3 episodes are in there
Information Posted on 25 May 19 at 21:02
EverStoned77 has just submitted some Game Info for Life is Strange: Before The Storm Achievements.

Delisted change from False to False

EverStoned77 said:
Most of the Game Pass games are here on TA marked as such in the top right corner with all the other game info like genre,4K, BC & so forth however for whatever reason this game L.I.S: Before The Storm is not so maybe someone could fix that or maybe pass on the info to the right person to get it fixed... Anyway keep up the good work as you always do TA staff 😀👏
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.