Editorials and Features

Forum for Editorials and other News Features

Vote Now for April 2018's TA Playlist Game

• Posted on 15 March 18 at 09:40
    I would've voted for Gears of War 4 (as it's the only game I own) but the install size is just too much, i'm not going to install over 100gb again and I wouldn't want to force others to do that with my vote. So I went with Sea of Thieves.
  • TarasqueACTarasqueAC245,184
    Posted on 15 March 18 at 09:40
    My vote goes to Sea Of Thieves, as i've finished everything in FH3 and I'm not interested in the other two....
  • FiveWizzFiveWizz649,319
    Posted on 15 March 18 at 10:03
    Thickly Settled said:
    Hate to be 'that guy' but all I see is

Multiplayer Achievements
    Multiplayer Achievements
    Multiplayer Achievements
    Mulitplayer Achievements

I know this is a community event ment to bring people together to enjoy and cooperate on games - but I'll check back next month.
    I don't think it's as daunting as you may perceive. (Apart from Gears. Maybe SoT)

Battlefield 1 - The Multiplayer is really tame. I'm not a Battlefield guy but managed to knock out the achievements really quick. Just levelling up each type takes less than an evening per type I'd say

Forza - Minor multiplayer involvement - 25 races online or something and 10 of those co-op. Can knock it out in one night probably.

Gears 4 - Yeah. Multiplayer overload
    Sea Of Thieves - No idea.
    Posted on 15 March 18 at 10:05
    I've gone for Gears 4 to try and populate the multiplayer a little and to maybe get more sessions going.

I would also be alright with FH3 winning as it will be a great excuse to start up Hot Wheels seeing as I haven't booted it up yet.
  • IX Bricktop XIIX Bricktop XI1,950,660
    Posted on 15 March 18 at 10:56
    Only two games here are already on my radar. FH3 and Sea of thieves. I don’t own FH3 yet but do subscribe to game pass so I guess SoT gets my vote
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce2,136,154
    Posted on 15 March 18 at 11:04
    I probably won't be participating this month due to never buying newer AAA games and not having much interest in BF1 or GoW4. I voted Sea of Thieves because that's the one I'm most interested in seeing the forum feedback and podcast about.
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
  • Nexus GruntNexus Grunt162,206
    Posted on 15 March 18 at 12:02
    I voted Sea of Thieves. I took part in the Alpha and Beta's, it was a blast if you ended up with a good crew. Unfortunately, if you end up with a hopeless crew, or a mutinous crew it's not too much fun.

On the plus side, with all of our community members joining in, we should be in for some fun.
  • Posted on 15 March 18 at 12:03
    I voted FH3, but I'm sure Sea of Thieves will win.
  • Ginuwine AI3Ginuwine AI31,024,246
    Posted on 15 March 18 at 12:37
    Voted Forza cause I really need to finish the Hot Wheels DLC
  • JohnnyInterfnkJohnnyInterfnk1,288,791
    Posted on 15 March 18 at 13:00
    Voted Battlefield 1. Wanted to reward its fresh new setting. (Plus I've been considering playing it for awhile, specifically for its WWI setting)

Almost voted for Forza Horizon 3 as we haven't done a racer yet, but the achievement list looked too time consuming for a genre game that will probably wear off on me sooner rather than later.

Given all of the above, Sea of Thieves is going to win (which is sad, as my schedule doesn't allow me to play multi-player games often, so its not designed for me.)
  • XBox Assassin83XBox Assassin831,027,289
    Posted on 15 March 18 at 14:06
    I voted BF1 because Ive already completed Gears4, don't really know enough about SOT, and hate racing games.
  • Posted on 15 March 18 at 14:08
    Sea of Thieves for me!
  • Detox2033Detox2033338,223
    Posted on 15 March 18 at 15:02
    Forza horizon 3!!
  • Gloss666Gloss666998,357
    Posted on 15 March 18 at 15:22
    Sea of Thieves can't wait for the 20th
  • AKfoy0faceAKfoy0face677,914
    Posted on 15 March 18 at 15:55
    whats the point of a ta playlist? guess i don't really understand the concept of this.
  • Posted on 15 March 18 at 16:06
    T0tin0sPizzaBoy said:
    whats the point of a ta playlist? guess i don't really understand the concept of this.
    TA Playlist is a monthly gaming club where the TrueAchievements community picks a game to play together.

During the month we'll discuss the game's many elements like story and gameplay, chase achievements, compare stats, and wrap it all up with a podcast hosted by some of the TA staff.

Community feedback by way of comments and video clips is greatly encouraged, and the best of this feedback will be shared on the show.

Whether you're playing a game for the first time, mopping up achievements, or revisiting it to see if your opinion has changed, we hope TA Playlist has something for everyone.
    See You Space Cowboy...
  • AKfoy0faceAKfoy0face677,914
    Posted on 15 March 18 at 16:10
    Reborn Insanity said:
    T0tin0sPizzaBoy said:
    TA Playlist is a monthly gaming club where the TrueAchievements community picks a game to play together.

During the month we'll discuss the game's many elements like story and gameplay, chase achievements, compare stats, and wrap it all up with a podcast hosted by some of the TA staff.

Community feedback by way of comments and video clips is greatly encouraged, and the best of this feedback will be shared on the show.

Whether you're playing a game for the first time, mopping up achievements, or revisiting it to see if your opinion has changed, we hope TA Playlist has something for everyone.
    Sounds.......... fun lol.
    Posted on 15 March 18 at 16:17
    I'm not quite sure what your reservations are especially as it's quite similar to what we do already by being part of this community.

If you're thinking about it in terms of achievements only then it's quite a good opportunity to repopulate the multiplayer for a bit and/or get some of the co-op multiplayer achievements.

Other than that I guess it's totally subjective what you get out of it.
  • DAN5KI97DAN5KI97521,577
    Posted on 15 March 18 at 16:32
    Wow, only game I would of voted I've already done roll definitely should of made that forza horizon 2 not 3.
    DAN5KI97
  • Posted on 15 March 18 at 17:17
    I voted Sea of Thieves, but I'm willing to play any of these other than gears hahaha

Forza will give me an excuse to go back and finish the DLC and same with Battlefield 1. But I wanna play Sea of Thieves at launch so this will give me good reason to hit it hard all month long!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads