The TrueAchievements Podcast

Forum for discussing the TrueAchievements Podcast - show feedback and new ideas

TA Podcast: Burnout Paradise Remastered, North, Birthday Challenge & Win a Game

• Posted on 18 March 18 at 00:48
    Happy Birthday!
  • JblacqJblacq1,048,965
    Posted on 19 March 18 at 01:39
    I've already got pro until 2020 so I tried to take my time with the competition and just played whatever hoping to progress by chance. I only ended up getting the H that way. I took an hour or 2 today and actually was able to pop APPYBIRT.

I plan on spending more time focusing on this and expect to have it done before the end.
  • Posted on 19 March 18 at 16:03
    Windows Phone games played through an emulator would be interesting. I don't own any, but if there were a few with easy achievements (Make It Rain: The Love of Money) then I'd take a look.
  • Northern LassNorthern Lass1,749,862
    Posted on 20 March 18 at 12:11
    I enjoyed the birrhday challenge, which was more of a challenge than it needed to be due to xbox achievements not unlocking correctly for a few days.
    Northern Lass
  • AmethystineAmethystine1,201,242
    Posted on 21 March 18 at 13:24
    Where's that 'history of the site' podcast episode? Wasn't it meant to appear almost immediately after the main episode?
    -Amethystine
  • DaveKineticDaveKinetic644,283
    Posted on 23 March 18 at 16:21
    The winner this week is comment number 20 by HawkeyeBarry20:
    I like the idea of more integration with the viewers on mixer but I hope it’s not actually allowing someone to play the game. It would be easily abused to allow other people to take control and do hard parts.

TA would have to set up a mixer boosting site so someone could play their game and get achievements. I would love for someone to complete Inferno on Trials Fusion for me though laugh
    Congrats! Check your PMs for the choice of games!
    TA Social Manager | Newshound | Game Info | Community & Events Team | @DaveKinetic
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.