Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Everspace Now Xbox One X Enhanced

• KBop a dooKBop a doo323,426
    Posted on 17 March 18 at 10:55Permalink
    Funnily enough, 4k is also the amount of times I died in this game

Please click here to read the story: Everspace Now Xbox One X Enhanced
  • Posted on 17 March 18 at 11:56Permalink
    Wow. Never heard of this one, but it looks awesome.
  • TenkizunaTenkizuna667,391
    Posted on 17 March 18 at 12:21, Edited on 17 March 18 at 12:21 by TenkizunaPermalink
    THEpaynexkiller said:
    Exactly the same !
  • x Mataeus xx Mataeus x1,007,977
    Posted on 17 March 18 at 16:03Permalink
    I'm always amazed by the games people haven't heard of. Does anybody even browse the dashboard any more? It's good this site can bring things to a fresh audience.

smile
  • Posted on 17 March 18 at 16:30Permalink
    Tenkizuna said:
    THEpaynexkiller said:
    Exactly the same !
    I've heard of this one a number of times over the last year? However, I never look at the dashboard AT ALL, it's way too cluttered for me, I just look at the recent news articles list.
  • Posted on 18 March 18 at 01:48Permalink
    Everspace is a fun space rogue-like. Gonna have to give the enhanced version a whirl
  • Posted on 18 March 18 at 18:00Permalink
    I played around with the PC Version and it's really beautiful. A little repetitive though.
  • ShokuPanMikeShokuPanMike158,216
    Posted on 19 March 18 at 01:05Permalink
    Yet to jump into a space exploration game but I want to try one. There's a few to choose from. As well as this one there's Elite, No Man's Sky and a couple of others I can't think of right now. Thing is, people always highlight the negatives in those which puts me off. Is there a definitive 'must play' out there? Is this it?
    Less work, more play!
  • Bad KermitBad Kermit328,228
    Posted on 19 March 18 at 02:58Permalink
    ShokuPanMike said:
    Yet to jump into a space exploration game but I want to try one. There's a few to choose from. As well as this one there's Elite, No Man's Sky and a couple of others I can't think of right now. Thing is, people always highlight the negatives in those which puts me off. Is there a definitive 'must play' out there? Is this it?
    Everspace is far less about exploration than ED. It's a rogue-like, so you're making runs, and the controls are much more arcadey. I had a lot of fun with it for a couple of weeks, so I'll definitely give it another look with the enhancement.
  • Twinkling82Twinkling82155,263
    Posted on 19 March 18 at 07:21Permalink
    I tried ED on PC, and had to ask for a refund eventually. Even having the controller plugged in, I still needed to use the keyboard for a lot of stuff and the settings was too confusing (all I wanted was to swap the Y axis direction...) so I plan to get ED on console when the price is right. However.. Everspace is def. also alluring.
    Looking for writers for gamingirl.com. PM me for more information.
  • Posted on 19 March 18 at 09:33Permalink
    I will have to get it now...
    Was looking at it before, but this just made it for me
    GTASC 2012 top 3 team: Freak Nation
  • iiTs HawkiiTs Hawk294,144
    Posted on 19 March 18 at 12:10Permalink
    Also never heard of this. will have to give a go next sale.
  • Posted on 19 March 18 at 19:25Permalink
    This is a fantastic game - only issue I have with it is the corrupted save issue.

After a while on one save, the game somehow disconnects the save file from the account it is being used on. It is annoying. You can fix it via deleting the game and redownloading it, but it really kills the momentum for playing the game.
    Fully loaded, safety off. This here is a recipe for unpleasantness.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.