Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Nine Games Leave Xbox Game Pass on March 31st

• AmniosAmnios279,324
    Posted on 23 March 18 at 16:52
    Nighthawk205 said:
    MakeMeACoffee said:
    I'm fine with games leaving, but I don't think we are getting enough advance notice at the moment.
    100% agree... this is less than 2 weeks notice to wrap up anything that's still not done.
    Then buy them...

It's in their interest for people to buy some of the games they play on Pass, so I doubt they will give more notice.
  • MakeMeACoffeeMakeMeACoffee1,296,998
    Posted on 23 March 18 at 17:04
    Amnios said:
    Nighthawk205 said:
    MakeMeACoffee said:
    I'm fine with games leaving, but I don't think we are getting enough advance notice at the moment.
    100% agree... this is less than 2 weeks notice to wrap up anything that's still not done.
    Then buy them...

It's in their interest for people to buy some of the games they play on Pass, so I doubt they will give more notice.
    Then why give us any notice? Would make more sense to just pull games?

I don't think it is "in their interest" to make people purchase games because the pass has let them down. The priority for any subscription service should be customer satisfaction.

If every month you feel cheated out of games, rather than feeling like you are benefiting from new gaming experiences then the pass has failed and you wont be resubscribing when your membership lapses.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 24 March 18 at 10:38
    This is why I will never get the game pass. A couple of days ago I decided to finish off Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning. I played through the first half of the game in January 2014.
  • TropanTropan1,032,358
    Posted on 25 March 18 at 06:51
    Chief0fZombies said:
    I don't suggest Comix Zone if your looking for a easy completion. Lots of rage and really not worth the 200G. angry
    I am up to the third chapter, it's been a fairly fun game but it isn't as easy as I anticipated. Watching a vid helps a lot, using your ally to find the potions and items really helps out a lot.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.