Game Discussion: Assassin's Creed Origins Forum

Sting in the Tail not unlocking.

AuthorMessage
A Ninja Creeper
Posted on 19 March 18 at 17:35
So, I've been to all afterlife places and the real world place, killed the scorpions and completed the real world place, and no achievement pop. Any help?
XBox Assassin83
Posted on 20 March 18 at 12:07
you get the outfit? if so, start a new game + and speed through to redo the 5 locations..... this method worked for base game and Hidden Ones DLC achievements that glitched/wouldn't pop for many......
ihaze reaper
ihaze reaper
Posted on 20 March 18 at 12:30
Same problem with me
I haze reaper
A Ninja Creeper
Posted on 20 March 18 at 12:31
The only outfit I've received from this DLC is the Servant of Amun.
XBox Assassin83
Posted on 20 March 18 at 19:18
A Ninja Creeper said:
The only outfit I've received from this DLC is the Servant of Amun.
In Rameses Afterlife, theres several Scorpion Lairs which can be mistaken for a Serquet Location......make sure your going to the 5 correct locations. Also, you get an Outfit when you complete them all. If you didn't get the outfit or the achievement, and YOUR NOT on PC, double check your locations. Theres a known issue on the PC with this achievement.....
A Ninja Creeper
Posted on 20 March 18 at 20:07
I've gone to all locations. I re checked the locations multiple times and the scorpions there were 58 and 59 or something close to that. I'm on xbox one.
XBox Assassin83
Posted on 21 March 18 at 04:37
Head over to the Ubisoft Support Forums and submit a Ticket, i'd recommend sending screenshots in the attachment section. Your login info to the forums is the same as your Ubisoft Club, so no need to register but you do gotta confirm your email. Good Luck.
A Ninja Creeper
Posted on 21 March 18 at 12:18
Thanks for all of your help! I appreciate it.
Beanpotter
Beanpotter
Posted on 31 March 18 at 17:58
Glitched on me too :( Can't face doing it again at the moment, too pissed off.
Two can play this game.
ResidentialEvil
Posted on 23 April 18 at 19:56
A friend at work had the same issue with the PS4 version and this trophy not unlocking.
CHRISNINETY1
CHRISNINETY1
Posted on 02 June 18 at 17:59
This has been patched now, so it should work - I went on this morning and the achievement popped whilst my save game was loading.
Beanpotter
Beanpotter
Posted on 02 June 18 at 18:31
Fuck, yeah!!!!! clap

smiledanceheadspin
Two can play this game.
LouayKhemiri
LouayKhemiri
Posted on 01 December 18 at 14:52
i completed all and not Achievement
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.