The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: March 20th, 2018

  • MrZombieChickenMrZombieChicken1,114,313
    Posted on 20 March 18 at 00:44
    LOL @ Artifex Mundi bundles. laugh
    This space for rent.
  • Otouto72Otouto721,504,561
    Posted on 20 March 18 at 00:45
    I'm in for some Horse Racing!
  • Posted on 20 March 18 at 00:48
    If you haven’t, please please pick up Titanfall 2 for $6. Easily the best deal this week.
  • AHGregAHGreg1,538,752
    Posted on 20 March 18 at 00:48
    Hey look GTA V is on sale.
    A man who never eats pork buns is never a whole man.
  • iTz Canada EhhiTz Canada Ehh1,097,470
    Posted on 20 March 18 at 00:51
    Horse Racing 2016 and Mr. Pumpkin are both very cheap and very easy completions. Titanfall 2 for that price is also a steal if you haven't played it yet, although I don't see it on the sales page yet.

    Might pick up Fe and The Surge, although don't really know much about The Surge. Seems kind of cool though.
  • wookieepuppywookieepuppy813,737
    Posted on 20 March 18 at 00:55, Edited on 20 March 18 at 00:58 by wookieepuppy
    Titanfall 2 ultimate edition .....bargain of the..er...week!

    £5.25
  • Vok 250Vok 250332,600
    Posted on 20 March 18 at 01:02
    Man they are really stubborn with the sale price on GTAV. I bought it for that price nearly 5 years ago.

    i picked up Titanfall 2, Horse Racing 2016, and Mr. Pumpkin though. Cheap as hell deals right there!
  • FigbenderFigbender770,552
    Posted on 20 March 18 at 01:14
    Time to go horse racing
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 20 March 18 at 01:20
    Horse Racing, why not rock
  • adamrulzadamrulz409,376
    Posted on 20 March 18 at 01:20
    Sweet, nothing that I want or need this week... good thing too since I grabbed a handful last week, then blew a fair amount on about 12 NEOGEO games just now... I feel kind of cheap, but oh well, I used to play these games when I was younger, but I certainly lost all of my fighting skills lol.
  • Lasher67Lasher67315,913
    Posted on 20 March 18 at 01:26
    adamrulz said:
    Sweet, nothing that I want or need this week... good thing too since I grabbed a handful last week...
    Ditto...
  • Blissed AwayBlissed Away796,505
    Posted on 20 March 18 at 01:50
    Vok 250 said:
    Man they are really stubborn with the sale price on GTAV. I bought it for that price nearly 5 years ago.

    i picked up Titanfall 2, Horse Racing 2016, and Mr. Pumpkin though. Cheap as hell deals right there!
    Rockstar will always keep it at a high price, at least until a new game like RDR2 comes out. Many new console owners are probably buying GTA V on sale.
  • adamrulzadamrulz409,376
    Posted on 20 March 18 at 02:03
    Blissed Away said:
    Vok 250 said:
    Man they are really stubborn with the sale price on GTAV. I bought it for that price nearly 5 years ago.

    i picked up Titanfall 2, Horse Racing 2016, and Mr. Pumpkin though. Cheap as hell deals right there!
    Rockstar will always keep it at a high price, at least until a new game like RDR2 comes out. Many new console owners are probably buying GTA V on sale.
    Or they are buying a used physical copy. Funny thing is, these were all listed last week in the “deals” section of the store as well(outside of the info puzzle sale) but wasn’t listed on here... may as well just drop the price already, but that’s the problem with digital games... no sales to clear shelf space for new games, like all retailers do. That’s my biggest concern with going digital only in the future. Minimal deals to be had.
  • Posted on 20 March 18 at 02:23, Edited on 20 March 18 at 02:47 by Elite1111111111
    BF1 on sale for 3 weeks? Interesting.

    Edit: Looks like it might be all the EA sales.
  • Mike PitchMike Pitch1,360,316
    Posted on 20 March 18 at 02:24
    Artifex Mundi bundles on sale still cost more per game than they did on release laugh

    What a joke they’ve become with that bonehead move of raising the prices on all of their previous titles.
  • Posted on 20 March 18 at 02:25
    Waiting for bishock the collection to go on sale again...
  • CLARION 85CLARION 853,376,806
    Posted on 20 March 18 at 02:25
    Titanfall 2
  • neeker75neeker751,519,858
    Posted on 20 March 18 at 02:37
    Horse Racing is a no-brainer for some easy gamerscore.

    Please support my walkthrough for this horrible game as well! smile
  • Posted on 20 March 18 at 02:48
    So am I wrong, or is it cheaper to buy the surge and that dlc seperate rather than the complete edition?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.