The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: March 20th, 2018

• HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead679,849
    Posted on 20 March 18 at 09:03
    Dresden N7 said:
    HawkeyeBarry20 said:
    If you haven’t, please please pick up Titanfall 2 for $6. Easily the best deal this week.
    Is it true all of the achievements are single player, unlike it's predecessor?
    I think 3 are multiplayer, but you can get them very easily.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • JBS 80JBS 80762,385
    Posted on 20 March 18 at 09:17, Edited on 20 March 18 at 09:19 by JBS 80
    So many horse racing enthusiasts in this thread. laugh

I'm a longtime fan of the G1 Jockey & Gallop Racer series and I was delighted when I saw that this was released, but after watching videos on YouTube I realized that this game is a very poor imitation of those games (which themselves aren't exactly critically acclaimed). I would warn people off buying it, but I assume anyone doing so realizes what they're getting and are only after the quick Gamerscore. I actually might pick it up myself now at that price for a few hours of "fun".
  • Posted on 20 March 18 at 09:59
    GTA and EA sale again.. might as well make those prices permanent and put something else on sale roll
    Boosting achieves/games on my to-do/boost-request list. Interested? Send me a PM on TA/XBL!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 20 March 18 at 12:07
    Garbage. As usual.
  • Dimebar DanDimebar Dan847,242
    Posted on 20 March 18 at 12:24
    Battlefield 1 & Titanfall 2 Ultimate Bundle includes:
    • Titanfall 2
    • Battlefield 1
    • They Shall Not Pass
    • In the Name of the Tsar
    • Turning Tides
    • Apocalypse
    £32.00

------------------

Battlefield 1 Revolution includes:
    • Battlefield 1
    • They Shall Not Pass
    • Turning Tides
    • Apocalypse
    £18.15

+

Titanfall 2
    £5.25

=

£23.40 laughclap
  • kris37kris37371,747
    Posted on 20 March 18 at 13:00
    Would be nice to see better sales on dlc and not just bundles as I'm guessing if you like a game a device makes you will probably own it already and are looking for that little bit more, the surge n destiny for example not much of a expert but I'm guessing if you sell 1 million copies of a game and offer dlc at a reasonable price(£5-£10) then maybe you would sell a least a few hundred thousand more
  • DonutDonut1,028,239
    Posted on 20 March 18 at 13:28
    Dimebar Dan said:
    Battlefield 1 & Titanfall 2 Ultimate Bundle includes:
    • Titanfall 2
    • Battlefield 1
    • They Shall Not Pass
    • Turning Tides
    • Apocalypse
    £32.00

------------------

Battlefield 1 Revolution includes:
    • Battlefield 1
    • They Shall Not Pass
    • Turning Tides
    • Apocalypse
    £18.15

+

Titanfall 2
    £5.25

=

£23.40 laughclap
    Yeah i noticed that too. Bought titanfall but the revolution bundle wont show up on the xbox store.
  • iTz Canada EhhiTz Canada Ehh1,137,878
    Posted on 20 March 18 at 14:19
    bLaKgRaVy said:
    iTz Canada Ehh said:
    UnfadingShimmy said:
    So am I wrong, or is it cheaper to buy the surge and that dlc seperate rather than the complete edition?
    Idk what prices you're looking at, but for Canadian prices, the bundle for The Surge works out to $45.20 after tax. If you were to buy them separately however it would be $49.48 after tax. So the answer would be no in that case. Without tax though, the bundle is $40 and the game plus DLC is $43.79.
    US Price for the bundle is $35.00. Separately, The Surge is $20.00 and the DLC is $12.74, making it $32.74. Yeah, you save $2.26 if you buy them separately in the US.

But... with the bundle you get two DLCs, a free DLC (Fire & Ice Weapon Pack) and a paid DLC that separately costs $2.99 (CREO Special Employee Kit [free in the bundle]). Don't know what they are but I'm thinking they're not needed for gamerscore.
    Wow we're getting shafted over here Jesus.
  • rocking23nfrocking23nf590,834
    Posted on 20 March 18 at 14:22
    the surge is 20$ at ebgames in Canada on physical if you want it on disc.
  • XI AlphaMale IXXI AlphaMale IX1,049,270
    Posted on 20 March 18 at 16:17
    Nothing this week, which is fine since I bought five games last week.
  • Posted on 20 March 18 at 16:41
    It may be an easy 1000g but, without hyperbole, Horse Racing 2016 is one of the worst games I have ever played. Absolutely horrendous in every way.
  • BeanpotterBeanpotter1,701,816
    Posted on 20 March 18 at 16:43, Edited on 20 March 18 at 16:43 by Beanpotter
    Just bought something and forgotten what it is already! roll I'm sure i saw someone with a fish for a head ???

Also, Titanfall 2 because HawkeyeBarry20 asked me nicely to.
    Two can play this game.
  • iTz Canada EhhiTz Canada Ehh1,137,878
    Posted on 20 March 18 at 16:48
    NegativeCreep08 said:
    It may be an easy 1000g but, without hyperbole, Horse Racing 2016 is one of the worst games I have ever played. Absolutely horrendous in every way.
    This statement is not incorrect lol.
  • DutchDemonsDutchDemons618,016
    Posted on 20 March 18 at 17:01
    HawkeyeBarry20 said:
    If you haven’t, please please pick up Titanfall 2 for $6. Easily the best deal this week.
    Thanks for the heads up! For some reason I overlooked this. Excellent deal...and for once, even in the EU a good @ deal 6 euros!
  • CasualExileCasualExile2,149,952
    Posted on 20 March 18 at 18:36
    Dresden N7 said:
    HawkeyeBarry20 said:
    Is it true all of the achievements are single player, unlike it's predecessor?
    There's only three online achievements; one for joining an association, another for customizing a loadout and one for winning a match.
  • Zarda1Zarda1664,791
    Posted on 20 March 18 at 20:26
    GTAV is still the most played game on Xbox one. Crazy but true. Rockstar has sales all the time but it's not like it's the only thing on sale like the old Xbox 360 sales when you'd only get GTAIV.
  • Warboy925Warboy925386,460
    Posted on 20 March 18 at 21:26
    Battlefield 1 & Titanfall 2 bundle for $32............separately, its only $26....or am I missing something?
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 20 March 18 at 21:41
    Mirror's Edge Catalyst is so cheap these days. I think it might have even been that cheap by the end of the year it came out. Crazy how quickly prices drop.
  • Dresden N7Dresden N7540,353
    Posted on 20 March 18 at 22:21
    HolyHalfDead said:
    I think 3 are multiplayer, but you can get them very easily.
    MVPVincent said:
    There's only three online achievements; one for joining an association, another for customizing a loadout and one for winning a match.
    Thanks guys. toast

TobyLinn said:
    Oooh, Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY edition with 3 DLC for $12.50?

Nice, hopefully sale will last long enough for me to pick it up!
    Great content for a great price, and the third DLC, Trespasser, is the real ending of the game.
  • Posted on 20 March 18 at 22:24
    OMG Horse Racing 2016, must buy!

lol jk. Anyways I might pick up The Technomancer.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.