Game Discussion: Sea of Thieves Forum

Sea of Thieves Multi-Genre Discussion

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 22 March 18 at 07:03
Please use this thread to discuss this game's classification under the multi-genre system.

If you disagree with the current genres, please click the "Add genre disagreement" button below.
IamWilliamB
IamWilliamB
Posted on 30 March 18 at 07:24
there should be an option for "broken"? laugh
DeadeyeDad2014
Posted on 03 April 18 at 18:54
Coop RPG
Information Posted on 28 July 19 at 20:33
Narcissist Code has registered their disagreement about the genres applied to this game
I think Naval should be added, since virtually everything in this game does indeed revolve around ships (whether it be navigation, combat, etc.) - do note the absence of any other genres to underscore the lack of actual content
KasugaSama
KasugaSama
Posted on 02 August 19 at 18:26
Thanks again, Narcissist Code. We've added Naval to this now, as it should have definitely had it.

We've also added Vehicular Combat, for the ship battles present in game. Correct us if wrong. toast
Everything you do is a balloon.
Narcissist Code
Narcissist Code
Posted on 02 August 19 at 18:50
If that's the case, you would need to add FPS, Sportsman, etc. They're not as important or common in the game as they may appear, hence why I stressed Naval only.
Your all-time low just lowered again
KasugaSama
KasugaSama
Posted on 02 August 19 at 19:38
Narcissist Code said:
If that's the case, you would need to add FPS, Sportsman, etc. They're not as important or common in the game as they may appear, hence why I stressed Naval only.
Hrmm.

You make a fair point. We discussed it among ourselves for a little bit and we're going to remove Vehicular Combat, and leave it with just Naval, as that seems like the best decision for this case.

Thanks again. toast
Everything you do is a balloon.
Narcissist Code
Narcissist Code
Posted on 02 August 19 at 19:51
Thanks for the quick response toast
Your all-time low just lowered again
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.