Game Discussion: Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus

Starting a Collection don t unlock

• Posted on 22 March 18 at 16:28Permalink
    I collected half collectibles and I realized that the track is stopped at 1% for all collectibles including the helmets and in addition this achievement has not been released. What should I do? thank
  • LavindatharLavindathar1,428,699
    Posted on 25 March 18 at 22:51Permalink
    Unfortunately it’s bugged for me too. Whilst I usually complete games 100 percent, I’ve already decided I’m not going for Mein Leben so I’m just gonna let this one slide.

Maybe the devs will fix it one day.
  • xQuesooxQuesoo359,357
    Posted on 26 March 18 at 15:41Permalink
    I'm pretty sure achievements in general across all games have been having issues. This isn't just limited to Wolfenstein from what I've seen.

I've just finished getting the collectibles for one of the DLCs. The tracker stayed at 1% the whole time but the achievements themselves unlocked just fine when they were supposed to.
    Posted on 26 March 18 at 15:55, Edited on 26 March 18 at 15:56 by LavindatharPermalink
    xQuesoo said:
    I'm pretty sure achievements in general across all games have been having issues. This isn't just limited to Wolfenstein from what I've seen.

I've just finished getting the collectibles for one of the DLCs. The tracker stayed at 1% the whole time but the achievements themselves unlocked just fine when they were supposed to.
    This isn’t The issue the OP is referring to, all collectible achievements in Wolf (base and dlc) stick at one.

The achievement in particular is a notably buggy achievement which doesn’t pop for most users. It seems kinda luck based so far. Read the solution and you’ll see.

You’ll also noticed this one achievement is marked as buggy by TA.
  • xQuesooxQuesoo359,357
    Posted on 26 March 18 at 17:08Permalink
    Lavindathar said:
    xQuesoo said:

This isn’t The issue the OP is referring to, all collectible achievements in Wolf (base and dlc) stick at one.

The achievement in particular is a notably buggy achievement which doesn’t pop for most users. It seems kinda luck based so far. Read the solution and you’ll see.

You’ll also noticed this one achievement is marked as buggy by TA.
    Ah, fair enough. All I can say is mine stayed at 1% but still unlocked when it should have.
    Posted on 04 April 18 at 02:10Permalink
    Mine randomly popped tonight, earnt it over a week ago and tonight randomly popped while watching a movie. Not been on the game in a few days too,
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.