Game Discussion: Injustice 2 Forum

Legendary patch broke the game.

AuthorMessage
XenomorphFiend
Posted on 23 March 18 at 03:17, Edited on 23 March 18 at 05:35 by XenomorphFiend
I lost all 730+ regen tokens I was saving for this update, and all premium skins are gone. Not sure if there's anything else missing, but I have noticed significant lag in offline fights suddenly as well.

I've also read about stats & character levels resetting/automatically lowering.

Well regen tokens were supposed to convert.

https://community.wbgames.com/t5/Official-Announcements/Rege...

The conversion came in after I shut down & restarted the game, it ended up being 1-1000. Considering how much it took to get those regen tokens only 1000 credits per token is slightly insulting. Should have been source crystals for those of us that have paid & supported this game from the beginning
GoyetteQC
GoyetteQC
Posted on 23 March 18 at 04:22
They previously announced that all regen tokens would be converted to in-game currency "to even the playing field for new players" or something along those lines. I noticed the lag as well, pretty annoying when trying to do the advanced training.
[Insert signature here.]
XenomorphFiend
Posted on 23 March 18 at 04:23
Looks like I edited the post as you posted. Yeah regen tokens should have been worth much more, that's highly disappointing.
XenomorphFiend
Posted on 23 March 18 at 19:21, Edited on 23 March 18 at 19:21 by XenomorphFiend
Boy I really jumped the shark with this post, haha. While I'm still disappointed with regen token conversions, everything else was fixed with another patch that was applied as I was playing. After shutting down & restarting a few hours later all premier skins were back & the game no longer lags.

Move along folks, nothing to see here! facepalm
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.