Game Discussion: Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Merciful (no kill run)

• Posted on 23 March 18 at 23:13
    Delete commentEdit commentProud Dad MCAL So quick question... this achievement Is tracking for me and it was at 50% when I hit "Baptism on fire" which is the 14 mission (halfway through the game) I had killed numerous people in side quests and whatnot... once I killed a soldier in this mission it hasn't moved at all and I have finished the game...

Should I be able to get this achievement if I reload the Baptism of fire mission and complete that mission and the rest of the main quest line without killing anybody?

Anybody else that has this achievement paid attention how exactly this game tracks this achievement? Like will the percentage go up after each campaign mission.

I have seen on other forums that you can kill people on side quests and in the world just not the main quests themeselves... but sadly nobody has confirmed or denied this claim.

The fact I had killed people and still got to 50% of this achievement is strange and tends to back up the notion you can kill people/enemies during roaming and side quests.

Can anybody with the achievement confirm or dent this claim...
  • MikeButMikeBut1,471,788
    Posted on 24 March 18 at 18:08, Edited on 24 March 18 at 18:12 by MikeBut
    My achievement progress was at 50% throughout the entire game. I had only killed Runt and I reloaded if I accidentally killed anyone else. I would assume killing anyone anywhere would void the achievement. I can't confirm anything, but I would say no.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads