2. General hints and tips
- I didn't do this but it might help with some of the harder levels (you could bring the helicopter instead of the suggested) Suggested by Blue Radium,"There is a trick where if you bail from a vehicle right before the forced vehicle change, the vehicle you bailed from comes through the machine. You can use this to access the junk propeller on every level."
- I don't know where the junk propeller is obtained and the WT doesn't either.
- Hats can all be obtained on one level if you want to skip the bonus levels I mentioned.
- I call SPECIAL a TURBO so use when I suggest.
- There is a trick to getting 20 hats without hunting them down. There is a trick to getting all the "5 level" achievements by using community pages. So all you really need to do is find the other pilots. I will still point out other hats/collectibles as I have to be thorough to prevent rejection from the site.
Find anything you think is wrong with this walkthrough? Help us fix it by posting in its Walkthrough Thread
This walkthrough is the property of TrueAchievements.com. This walkthrough and any content included may not be reproduced without written permission. TrueAchievements.com and its users have no affiliation with any of this game's creators or copyright holders and any trademarks used herein belong to their respective owners.