BATTLEFIELD 1 WALKTHROUGH
Welcome to the Battlefield 1 walkthrough! This guide has transitioned owners quite a few times, so I want to thank all of the writers who put work into it prior to my ownership. With that out of the way, BF1 released in 2016, and is the first game in the series to follow the events of World War 1. In terms of completion, it's not necessarily a difficult game, but it does feature quite a few multiplayer achievements. Chances are, you will need to set up a few boosting sessions in the future. The rest will be centered around the single player campaign and its collectibles.
For convenience, the walkthrough is divided based on the achievements in the game, with each page dedicated to a specific section. There are quite a few pages to choose from, but some of these are optional, without any ties to achievements:
- Overview: You're on it. Nothing to note here.
- Beginner's Guide to Battlefield 1: An "encyclopedia" of everything BF1. For those who've never touched a shooter.
- Campaign - Storm of Steel: The introduction to the single-player campaign. There are no collectibles here.
- Campaign - Through Mud and Blood: Chapter One of the campaign, featuring all field manuals and objectives.
- Campaign - Friends in High Places: Chapter Two of the campaign, featuring all field manuals and bonus objectives.
- Campaign - Avanti Savoia!: Chapter Three of the campaign, featuring all field manuals and bonus objectives.
- Campaign - The Runner: Chapter Four of the campaign, featuring all field manuals and bonus objectives.
- Campaign - Nothing is Written: The final chapter of the campaign, featuring all field manuals and bonus objectives.
- Multiplayer - Base Game: All achievements from the base game, excluding DLC. It also includes how to set up boosting sessions and purchase servers.
- Multiplayer - They Shall Not Pass: All achievements for the They Shall Not Pass DLC, and how to earn them via boosting sessions or solo.
- Multiplayer - In the Name of the Tsar: All achievements for the In the Name of the Tsar DLC, and how to earn them via boosting sessions or solo.
- Multiplayer - Turning Tides: All achievements for the Turning Tides DLC, and how to earn them via boosting sessions or solo.
- Multiplayer - Apocalypse: All achievements for the Apocalypse DLC, and how to earn them via boosting sessions or solo.
- Optional - Missions and Rewards: Bonus page that focuses on service assignments and community missions, and the rewards you earn from them.
- Optional - Suggested Loadouts: Bonus page that offers an in-depth analysis of example loadouts in the game, with options for every class.
As far as the order goes, you can start on any section of the walkthrough. Even the campaign chapters can be played out of order, so there's no need to visit each page as it appears. In addition to this, there are no bonuses for doing the campaign before the multiplayer, or vise versa. So what you chose to start the game with is entirely up to you. Once again, I recommend that, if you're new to Battlefield as a whole, you check out the Beginner Guide first for a couple of tips.
Lastly, I want to give a special thank you to FlyingLamaSqurl, who was kind enough to share advice throughout the writing process of this walkthrough. Truly a stand-up kind of guy.
With all of that out of the way, best of luck on your completion! Feel free to share any comments or concerns in the walkthrough forum.
Find anything you think is wrong with this walkthrough? Help us fix it by posting in its Walkthrough Thread
This walkthrough is the property of TrueAchievements.com. This walkthrough and any content included may not be reproduced without written permission. TrueAchievements.com and its users have no affiliation with any of this game's creators or copyright holders and any trademarks used herein belong to their respective owners.