2. General hints and tips
The following are some tips and tricks I have for you while completing Call of Duty: Ghosts.
- Before you start a mission, look at the achievements for that specific mission.
- Take and stay in cover: this will ensure that you won't die frequently; and with the new contextual lean system, firing in cover will be MUCH easier.
- Make sure you keep progressing through each section of the mission. If you sit in one spot for too long, there will be a decent number of reinforcements of your enemies.
- Once you pick up enemies guns, reload them.
- Pick up enemies guns frequently; not too frequently, because you want a gun that you can rely on.
- On Hardened, and especially Veteran, watch out for grenades being spammed your way. If a grenade is lobbed next to you, slide to the nearest spot of cover.
An in-depth Extinction mode section of tips and tricks will be in the Extinction mode section. But here are a few basic tips:
- Buy weapons early. This will ensure that you have a decent amount of firepower for the barrier leading to the city.
- Conserve ammo. Ammo costs, so be conservative with it.
- Use traps often, effectively. By this, I mean don't spam traps. If you are having trouble, or come across a challenge that has to do with traps, use them OFTEN.
- Get a group of 3 people who you can trust, who are half decent -- most importantly, get team players.
- Keep around 1,250 in reserve - spend the rest.
- Don't get greedy; stay calm; try to focus. The previously mentioned three are essential in completing the game.
- Finally: Stay committed to the game. If you stay focussed on the challenges at hand you should be good.
Find anything you think is wrong with this walkthrough? Help us fix it by posting in its Walkthrough Thread
This walkthrough is the property of TrueAchievements.com. This walkthrough and any content included may not be reproduced without written permission. TrueAchievements.com and its users have no affiliation with any of this game's creators or copyright holders and any trademarks used herein belong to their respective owners.