5. Gates of Hell
Gates of Hell
The Gates of Hell is an arena where you have to face 50 waves of enemies, who increase in difficulty. Play this once you've completed your Holy and Unholy Paths, so you have everything at maximum level. Below are a list of pointers to help with completing it effectively.
- You start off with 5 minutes.
- Play on Classic difficulty, there's no need to play on anything higher.
- Equip the following relics:
-Ciacco's Bile (These 2 improve magic use.)
-Medusa's Call (These 2 improve cross use.)
- These, along with the Holy upgrade "Holy Devastation", make your cross powerful. Use the "Sins of the Father" magic as soon as each wave starts, and then spam for massive amounts of damage.
- Use your Scythe for disposing Heretics, as they're the only enemy who can't be taken out effectively with your cross.
- If you die, you will have to start from the beginning.
- You'll receive time bonuses for doing the following things:
- Complete a wave: 30 seconds.
- Do not get hit during a wave: 15 seconds.
- Absolve/Punish an enemy: 5 seconds.
I found that I was able to finish the Gates of Hell arena with more than 10 minutes by the end of it, but it's possible to end with even more time on the clock.
Gates of Hell
Defeat all enemy waves in the Gates of Hell Arena
Find anything you think is wrong with this walkthrough? Help us fix it by posting in its Walkthrough Thread
This walkthrough is the property of TrueAchievements.com. This walkthrough and any content included may not be reproduced without written permission. TrueAchievements.com and its users have no affiliation with any of this game's creators or copyright holders and any trademarks used herein belong to their respective owners.