Challenges: A check mark next to a challenge means its complete. Most challenges are straight forward but I will mention any alterations to the usual strategy of wait, jump, wait, and kill.
- Harpooning - Finish 6 rounds when every ghost has a harpoon gun. Each ghost has a harpoon gun but the strategy nerfs this. Easily done following the usual strategy.
- Strike! - Get 10 kills. This includes anyone who dies as a result of you killing the previous ghost. Use exorcism and the strategy for a quick finish.
- Precision - Finish 4 rounds with 5 or less kills. Don't kill more than one at a time, take your time setting it up and this is easy. It tells you in the top of the screen your kill to round ratio.
- All Hail the King - Whilst the crown ghost is invincible, kill all other ghosts and finish 5 rounds. Pick the top left or top right for more room. Leave space between your ghosts for ease of kills and lots of time between kills. You need to kill all ghosts before the crowned ghost, for 5 rounds. Using the strategy can work here but you are gonna have to improvise a bit. The first few rounds you won't notice a difference until the crowned guy has back up. Then he takes no damage until all other ghosts are gone. On your last round, you can go nuts and stop counting.
- No Pockets - Finish 6 rounds when you can only hold 1 weapon at a time. Pretty straight forward, take your time between kills and this is a breeze. Pick the side the chair so it doesn't build up a conga line.
- Focus - Get 12 kills before round 7. First 3 rounds take your time, like 30-40 seconds, between kills. Then the next few kills, jump in front, instead of behind as usual, of the first one and kill them all. Do this again two more times and you are done. May take a few tries. This works great with harpoons/rockets.
- Royal Pains - Finish 5 rounds only killing the crown ghost. Follow the usual strategy just try not to get harpoons, big gun or explosives. I can't stress enough that slower is better. This challenge is butter.
- Low on Ammo - Survive 4 rounds when each weapon is single use only. The usual strategy is made for this, but make sure that you don't forget you only get one shot a weapon. Avoid the horrible weapons like boomerangs, lightning, and
- Multitasker - The only way to kill a ghost is to hold 3 weapons, finish 4 rounds. The strategy won't work as well here so where ever you start, get up on a platform and face the wall. Wait at least 40 seconds, jump, then go collect weapons and kill the chair. Now you have 40 seconds to collect 3 guns, wait for him to jump and kill him on the way down. Next round wait 25 seconds. Round after wait 15 seconds. Adjust for confidence at your own peril.
- Ghoulish - Ghosts will kill you if you touch them. Using only a gun kill 6 ghosts. Be very careful while setting this up and aim for simply standing still where you land. Wait for 20 seconds and go kill the first one. Usual strategy until round 4. Now go wild and kill the first ghosts before the crowned ghost to get all 6 kills done. It goes without saying the less you move the better, so fewer ghosts are out there to kill you. Don't panic if it happens, adjust your gameplay or restart it.
- Can I Axe you a Question? - The only weapon available is the ax. Use it to get 10 kills. Horrible weapon but up close it's just like a melee. Pick a side and avoid the death trap that is the center. Get up close and keep a good count because this will get tight. When you have 5 lined up, stand on the top and launch axes down for 1-2 rounds and you are done.
- G'Day Mate - Finish 5 rounds using only the boomerang. Self-explanatory. The boomerang is horrible so get close and use it like melee. Stick to the left side and this is done after round 5 using the usual strategy. This is rounds not kills so only shoot once and at the crowned one unless you want to make it more difficult.
- Kung Fu Fighting - For 6 rounds, all ghosts will use grenade launchers while you have the powers of kung-fu. The move you get is a dash, great for killing. Glad that they have grenades over dash because a reverse dash can slaughter you easily. Also uppercut, which can make killing the chair harder since you jump and dash at the same time, so avoid if possible for the first kill. Pick the bottom left or the bottom right, whichever the chair doesn't choose. Wait a good 30 seconds jump and then kill him. You want a good amount of time so there isn't a massive amount of grenade explosions if your count is off. The usual strategy makes this easy.
- Stay Focused - Finish 15 rounds with 8 lives. This is like the usual strategy on easy mode. At around 10 feel free to just exorcise them and start from scratch or go berserk and enjoy the 8 lives. Can use all the deaths you can for the 1000 so this isn't a bad level to repeat but not the best for farming deaths.
- Strength in Numbers - Finish 5 rounds when all ghosts except for the crown ghost are invincible. 10-second count and the usual strategy aims for the crowned ghost anyways. Aim for the bottom left because there's more room than the right. If the chair picks that side I'm sure the right side will work as well but the left is better. Go to the bottom to prevent having to go all the way around to kill a ghost who stays up top. Rounds not kills, so only kill crowned ghost to prevent the chance of dying in one hit.
- One Life to Live - Finish 4 rounds with 1 life. So easy following the usual strategy granted you don't get hit by the chair zombie, as I may have.
- Rockets Rockets Rockets - Survive 7 rounds. All ghosts have rocket launchers. Self-explanatory at this point but let's aim for the bottom floor and give your self some breathing room or you might go boom. Leave a gap between you and them after a few rounds if you are going fast.
- Time Warp - The round will reset every 12 seconds until you beat 5 rounds. The timer resets every time the round ends too. This one is gonna take a few tries unless you get lucky. You can't wait very long between kills but try to leave at least a second or two of you standing still. Land mines are awesome here for jumping over them and leaving a trap in their path. Again the strategy will not work here at all.
- Lower on Ammo - Kill 15 ghosts when each weapon is single use. Usual strategy mixed with exorcisms works wonders here. Only kill other ghosts with explosions or exorcisms and take your time. Stay on the bottom even if the chair gets stuck in the middle. Use jump to indicate, wait, and then go kill him. This can set up your conga line. Don't use jump after that especially while directly under spikes. Don't forget each weapon has one use.
- No Touching - Kill 10 ghosts when they are poison to touch. You die if you touch them. Wind streams are my new most hated enemies. Stick in the middle only dropping down to kill the chair. Use an exorcism to end it when you can from the top middle platform. This level can be frustrating and the wind on the bottom makes the strategy down there impossible. One gust could kill you. Mines are a gift here, again, when it starts getting hectic.
- Multitaskerer - Finish 8 rounds. You must be holding 3 weapons to make a kill. The top says current powers which need to say 3 to get a kill. The bottom is ripe making this level a lot easier than it sounds. Pick a corner and use the usual strategy adding in grabbing 3 weapons first. 8 rounds is nothing if you take your time, even with a 20-second count using the middle platforms to shoot the crown eventually and the top to finish it off.
- Out of Sight - Survive 8 rounds when all ghosts are invisible. Such a lame idea. Crown is still visible. REALLY pay attention to where your ghost should be. To top it off the usual strategy just doesn't work. Try separating each ghost into a different row for a set amount of seconds before jumping over and killing the other ghost. There are 7 rows so start on one side and move to the other. Before you make your 7th kill make sure that you are waiting up top for a long time to make it easy on your last kill.
- Rack em Up - Get 25 kills by the end of round 9. The usual strategy will not work without adjustments. There are a maximum of 37 kills by the end of round 9. You want to make a conga line like usual only in the middle. This will allow you to go to the other side and perhaps harpoon or rocket launch a bunch of them. Jump back and forth after round 3. Shoot from the left then the right the next round to maximize your kill count but leave a gap between you and the wall for your 2 rounds later. Avoid exorcisms as they remove all ghosts, only use if you have plenty of extra ghosts on the screen compared to kills needed. I only used one on round 9 when i needed 4 kills. Dying can make a round easier but makes the long run harder. You get kills but makes for a shorter spawn cycle for the next round.
- Democracy - The crown will not be visible on the crown ghost. Finish 10 rounds. Because each time you line yourself up behind the last this isn't difficult. Bottom left and the usual strategy works well here. Exorcism can be a lifesaver for freeing up some space here.
- Ratatatatatata - Kill a ghost every 12 seconds using the machine gun. Beat 7 rounds. This is just like the other timed one only with machine guns. The usual strategy won't work but giving yourself a few seconds of standing still, will. Also aiming in one direction to kill will help, example: all first shots are towards the left side of the screen. The bottom left or right works best here. This was easier than the last speed run due to the ample bottom floor.
- Precision II - Finish 8 rounds with 9 or less kills. Don't use exorcism unless it is the last round, and avoid explosives. Once again use the rows for each round as there are 9 of them. Pick a side and have each ghost wait one side over before jumping and killing the crown.
- Even Lower on Ammo - Rack up 20 kills when weapons only have a single use. Exorcism is great here and the usual strategy is mandatory! The bottom floor is a long stretch. Magnum will help rack up kills easily. Landmines are great for killing the first ghosts without making it dangerous for you. Harpoons are great here too if you speed down before the crowned ghost and kill the conga line in one shot.
- Bloodlust - Get 10 kills. Kill a ghost every 10 seconds or die. Self-explanatory There is also slippery ice platforms and blue spike platforms. Stay on the bottom and shoot in one direction. Try to stay in the middle at first so you can then jump to the other side on round 6 and kill them all with a harpoon or an exorcism where they are now running towards you and shooting while you scoop them up. Found this very easy for all the environment traps.
- Redecorating - Kill 40 chairs. No ghosts so just grab the weapons you like the most and go nuts. Use the trampoline in the corners to get away from them when they group up. Spawn every few seconds. Get the magnum and camp a corner for endless easy kills. Land mines beside you can assist in any that try to land on you. Worked 2 times in a row without watching the screen. Rockets or grenades will do the same thing as mines with the endless spamming of X
- Shocking - Only use lightning to kill 20 ghosts. Worst weapon ever and the level sucks too. 6 flame throwers shooting at different times. Use the different levels on each side to set it up only when you go to kill the crown, stand above him. Eventually standing underneath all of them and spamming lightning. Tough level but if you take your time the first sets of ghosts will be sitting ducks for round 4-5 making it doable. WATCH OUT FOR THOSE FLAMETHROWERS. Repeated the level twice because of them.
At this point, I have 210 deaths.
- It's You or Them - Kill a chair every 10 seconds. Survive long enough to rack up 25 kills. Easy again if you get the magnum if not the wind stream makes it difficult. Might be worth restarting till you can start early with the magnum then camp a corner.
- Slice and Dice - Survive 10 rounds when ghosts use only swords, knives, and shuriken. The usual strategy altered because the wind can interfere. Adjust accordingly and use land mines to switch sides if the left or right gets too busy. Drop a mine where the crown will be, then switch sides allowing you to wait over there and next round you get an easy kill plus the bonus of starting a new conga. The magnum was a life saver near the end.
- Ready, Aim, Fire - With only guns at your disposal, survive 10 rounds. The bottom floor is a good long stretch making this a breeze with the usual strategy.
- Regicide - Using explosive weapons, get through 5 round by only killing the crown ghost. Just take your time and keep them separated. Use the platforms at the top for final kills by waiting up there before killing the crown on the bottom. Mines are great for this. If you kill another ghost you fail and yes I found out the hard way.
- Watch Your Step - Using only mines, beat 10 rounds. Standing behind the last and dropping a land mine will offer you time to then run another direction before the explosion and setting up the next one easily. Stick to the bottom for an easy win.
- Let's Get Physical - For 10 rounds, survive using only melee attacks while ghosts use guns. Bottom right has more room and the usual strategy will get you all the way. Take your time and this one in the bag. Bat is easier to control than the sword.
- Grab Bag - Finish 5 rounds. You get 6 seconds and a random weapon for each round. Random weapon to start with and the round resets, adding a ghost, every 6 seconds. My game glitched if I let them spawn, no longer having any crowned ghost. If this happens, restart. Lame but at least its 5 rounds so this is gonna be a lot of luck. Try to stay up top to make it easy and don't shoot unless you know you got the kill.
- Zombie - With just a gun, kill 20 ghosts when they are poisonous to touch. You die if they touch you, so conga line is dangerous. Get a couple going on the left then start standing on the right and shooting endlessly to the left. The ghosts are only punching so when the right side gets full go to the right and shoot left. You will rack up kills fast in the later rounds.
- Time Warp Again! - The round resets every 10 seconds until you get 30 kills. Kill the first one fast and must be in the bottom right corner. Walk yourself to different parts of the bottom floor, away from where you killed the chair. Let the round reset 15 times at least 30 at most. There will be a huge amount of ghosts in the corner for you to kill. 1-2 rounds and you are done. Exorcism will only make it take longer unless you kill 30 at once.
- Who let the Chairs out? - Survive a wave of 100 chairs, gain an extra life every 20 kills. This is so much easier if you get the magnum/fat gun and a pistol/rocket launcher then go and camp in the top left corner. They will land on you if you choose the top right corner. If you go to the bottom they will throw shurikens and lightning bolts at you and it will cause you to lose your magnum. You want the top left corner so you kill them as they spawn with endless giant bullets. WAY EASIER THAN TRYING TO FIGHT.
At this point, I have 230 deaths.
- Multitaskerist - You must be carrying 5 weapons to kill a ghost. Survive 6 rounds. Same as all the other times only 5 weapons instead of 3. Bottom left works best. Pay attention to current powers because collecting duplicates don't count and shooting without killing can be alarming. Final round wait up top and avoid the carnage.
- Excessive - Using only the fat gun, finish 6 round by killing all other ghosts before the crown ghosts. Keep to the middle of the left side so that you can jump, from side to side each round, and kill all ghosts first before hitting the final one. Take your time so that you aren't dodging bullets.
- Riot - Kill 50 ghosts when they can hurt each other. If you give yourself a large breather you can set up 10 in a row on the bottom with a large gap to the left or right of them so you can get in front and shoot backwards killing many before the crown. Then go back and forth a few rounds until its done. This is going to take some patience to not have to repeat. Watch out for the 4 flamethrowers.
- Don't Hold Back - Survive 10 rounds when all non-crown ghosts are invincible. This is easily handled by the usual strategy. Keep to the bottom for a nice easy completion. Avoid the three blue spike platforms and the two icy platforms as best you can.
- Tick, Tick, Boom - Finish 10 rounds using only the grenade launcher. This one is annoying but you can use it to your advantage. Stick to the bottom and after you shoot to kill the crown run away from him. Giving you an easier shot on that one. Usual strategy just slightly adjusted for this weapon. Grenades are very unpredictable with the three wind streams going.
- Another Life to Live - Finish 8 rounds with one life. Easy as long as you don't jump when the spikes are above you. Stick to the bottom and this one's yours.
- Marathon - Finish 50 rounds, gaining a life every 10th kill. This is literally gonna take awhile. We want to set up the bottom so we can reset it with exorcism.the 6 flame throwers were a bit much. Switch from left to right by wiping them out with the exorcism. Use fat gun when it gets hectic or start shooting up top only in one direction. This one is a headache and a half.
- Bring in the Chairs - Rack up 40 kills when every kill spawns a chair. WORST LEVEL EVER. Whoever thought this level up caused this game a 2-star rating from yours truly. Best I can say is stay down on the bottom at first to keep the top safe for a bit. Stay down there and slaughter a few chairs if you can, if not it's okay. This is so luck based it ruined the game for me. Hopefully, around round 5/6 you will have about 4 chairs and 5 ghosts. Grab an ax/shuriken and stand on the platform to the left. Kill all you can. Axes from the top left or right can work great in the later rounds to rack up tons of kills. The occasional exorcism is mandatory to survival and will bring tons of chairs for you to kill with axes. Switch sides if you get another ax. The ax ghost MUST be exorcised if you want to repeat this process one more time for the win. The middle platform with spikes above it is the worst place to go retrieve weapons. Don't do it while it's busy or chairs will block you, kill you or you may try to jump over which will cause death. This takes patience to get through.
- Arsenal - Survive 12 rounds when all ghosts are armed to the teeth. Use the usual strategy on the huge bottom floor and this is SO easy compared to the last. Exorcism will not make an easy kill for you, so be careful about using it too quickly into a round.
- Extreme Exorcist - Finish 25 rounds with only one life. Get another life by exorcising 5 ghosts. Altar stage. Stay by the altar, give yourself time and every 5-6 kills use exorcism to clear the board. Fast and easy as long as you make it to the first exorcism.
Unlocked by 85 tracked gamers (27% - TA Ratio = 1.93)
Return to Tier 2 Can I Axe you a Question? and kill yourself 700+ times.
Unlocked by 110 tracked gamers (35% - TA Ratio = 1.70)
Find anything you think is wrong with this walkthrough? Help us fix it by posting in its Walkthrough Thread
This walkthrough is the property of TrueAchievements.com. This walkthrough and any content included may not be reproduced without written permission. TrueAchievements.com and its users have no affiliation with any of this game's creators or copyright holders and any trademarks used herein belong to their respective owners.