After you start the game, you will be forced to finish three races. Finish first event, which takes place in new map (Dubai) and new cover car. After it is over, you will get:
Finish two more races (one in trucks in Mugello, second in Nurburgring) to finish introduction. After it is over, you will get the next achievement:
After this you will have to create your driver and you will be introduced to main part of the game, which is Forza Driver's cup. You will have to finish 6 championships containing number of series (which are few races done in the same car class, for example Modern Hot Hatch) and showcases. They require you to finish an event while driving a car given to you. If you win the event you will get a car which you used in this event.
In order to complete series efficiently you should start every championship, finish every showcase first, win enough series to unlock next championship and move on to the next one. Ignore remaining series. Future events may grant you new cars which can be used to complete those series which you skipped. After you win Forza Driver's Cup new events will be added so you'll have to finish them in every championship anyway. Finishing every single serie and showcase in one championship gives you Elite Championship and new car. I bolded those series which could be taken without buying new cars or are cheap enough and should be taken at first place, you can find the list at spoiler, at the bottom of this page.
Seeker Championship #1:
You'll have to start by picking your first series. Your first car will be free so you want to pick something expensive. Rise of the supercar is perfect starting place as cars there are expensive and you won't get any of them in initial showcases. Pick Porsche 959 and win four races. After this you will get 1000 points and you will be forced to start a showcase. Pick 1 on 1 - Beat Ken Block first.
Initial showcases (750 points):
- Ken Block Ford Focus 1-On-1 - Ford Focus RS RX. This event is an perfect opportunity to get achievement for beating Unbeatable drivatar if you are looking for easier opportunity than doing this legit. It takes place at Long Beach. Increase drivatar difficulty until Unbeatable and turn off damage. Start the race and let him take first in a first tight corner, maintaining slight advantage. When he slows down smash him and launch him right into the wall in front of you. After this drive normally to the finish line. You should get few (~8-10) seconds of advantage at the very beginning and it should be sufficient to drive safely to the finish line. If he catches up with you, play defensive. This track is perfect for defending your position as it doesn't give that many opportunities for clear overtaking. If you don't get huge advantage at the beginning, restart. After the end of the race you'll get:
- Top Gear Limo Bowling - XTS Limousine - Bowling is all about... well... hitting pins. Golden pins are worth more, hit handbrake slightly before hitting them (only when you have gained speed, don't do it if you are driving slowly). This way you will slide sideways into pins and hit more of them. Always aim at more pins, as a rule of thumb it's better to hit a lot of white pins than 10 golden ones.
- High-Speed Chase - Audi RS - #45 Flying Lizard Motorsports R8 LMS ultra - your goal is to finish first. Sounds easy but your track is short and you have huge gap at very beginning. This is actually the only type of event when you might need to lower your standard difficulty. Don't be afraid to perform aggressive overtaking, you don't have enough time to prepare your position.
After you complete those events, you should have enough car points to unlock:
You need to get 2500 points in total to win this championship. You can pick mods while playing regular races, use them frequently as they will give you a lot of money. Picking first one will give you:
Winning three showcases and two series will give you enough points to complete this championship. Pick Solaris RZR as it is very cheap and win next four races. After this you'll get:
Now move to the next championship which is Breakout. You'll face two new types of showcases: Passing Challenge and Moments in Motorsport. Passing Challenge requires you to pass fixed amount of cars from lower class. Ignore perfect racing line for this race and go a bit wide instead. You have much faster car so use it and fly past those small cars. Moments in Motorsport takes you to one of the classic races where you have to compete against your oponents, driving cars from the same class. It doesn't really differ from normal race. Before you start your third showcase, which is your first endurance race, make sure you have plenty of time. You'll have to complete 69 laps at Spa, which should take you around 3 hours. Switch race length to Extra long and remember to pit if you have fuel and tyre wear enabled. After the race you'll get:
Remember to restore race lenth to standard and complete next 3 series. After finishing third serie, you'll get:
During this championship you should unlock two more achievements. Don't worry if you didn't get them, though. They require getting gear suits and unique cars and you are guaranteed to get them at some point while playing career if you keep on selecting new gear suits.
It's time to start next championship, which is Evolution. Do it exactly the same way as the previous ones, start with showcases, continue with those which require cars you own. It will bring two new showcases, one is Factory Spec Racing and the second is Autocross. The first one is normal race, you will compete against identical cars. For the Autocross I suggest to change a camera to something 'closer to the action' (I did it with front bumper camera). This way you'll have bigger control over corners. Remember to keep it slow and focus on driving without penalties, you'll have plenty of time to finish the race. You have to complete all three showcases and three series to finish this championship. After it's done, you'll get:
You should also reach next tier of Car Collector, which also gives you your next achievement:
Your next championship is Domination. Nothing new here, as usual start with showcases, finish with series. This time you'll have to add one more serie to complete it but the rest works exactly the same. Three showcases and four series will give you championship and the next achievement:
In the meantime you should have enough gear suits and cash from mods to unlock couple more achievements. Don't worry if you didn't get enough progress to unlock them, there will be plenty of possibilities to do this:
Next championship - Masters. This time you will have to complete 4 series and 4 showcases to get to the next championship. You should get next car collection tier too.
And here we are, final championship - Forza Driver's Cup. Unfortunately, everything looks exactly like in previous championships, so you'll have to complete few more showcases (4) and series (5) to finish 'story mode' and get fancy new cup. After finishing this you'll get:
You should also get one more achievement, depending on your luck with money, Forzathons and special sales:
Congratulations, you have just unlocked next pack of showcases and series. This time every championship got new events, those which had less at the beginning got more, while Forza Driver's Cup got only one serie and one showcase. You'll get three more endurance races, all of them take significant amount of time to complete.
Seeker 80 min
Domination: Almost 2h
After completing all races from each of championship, you'll unlock achievements for their elite versions. If you haven't unlocked one of achievements mentioned above, you'll get them too. Moreover, there few more which you will get from natural progression, if you keep on selecting mods for your cars during the race (which you should do because you need money for 700 cars). The order of taking series doesn't really matter, you can complete all from Seeker and move to the next one or take one from Seeker, followed by Masters, then by Evolution and so on. It's up to you, you'll have to complete all of them eventually. Winning all series and showcases in a championship gives you its elite achievement.
After you get Fashion Statement achievement, select only money as a reward for level up. Each level up later in the game will give you 50,000 CR, which can be turned into 2,5 cars so it's not worth picking up a car. Below you can find showcases and their rewards (class included) and all events with all classes and whether you get a car from this class during natural progression or not (there are also some suggestions what to pick, I took into consideration other achievements when making a recomendation). You can use it to check what you are missing and plan your future purchases. You should have around 100 cars after finishing all races and completing few Forzathons but don't worry if you are missing this.
Breakout Championship #1:
- Passing Challenge - Porsche 918 Spyder
- Moments in Motorsport - Open-Wheel Legends - Brabham BT24
- Endurance Racing - Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps - Chevrolet #3 Corvette Racing Corvette C7.R
Evolution Championship #1:
- Factory Spec Racing - Porsche 911 GT1 - Porsche 911 GT1 Strassenversion - needed for 'Bahn Burner
- Top Gear Police Car Bowling - Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor
- Ford Bronco Hoonigan Autocross - Ford Bronco
Domination Championship #1:
- Ken Block Ford RS200 1-On-1 - Ford RS200 Evolution
- Ford Fiesta Hoonigan Autocross - Ford Fiesta ST
- Moments in Motorsport - Birth of Grand Prix Racing - Alfa Romeo P3
Masters Championship #1:
- Ford SVT Cobra Hoonigan Autocross - Ford SVT Cobra
- Factory Spec Racing - Mercedes AMG CLK GTR
- High-Speed Chase - Nissan Skyline - Nissan #23 GT-R LM NISMO
- Moments in Motorsport - Vintage GT Racing - Aston Martin DBR1
Forza Driver's Cup #1:
- Porsche 911 High-Speed Chase - #45 Flying Lizard 911 GT3 RSR
- Ken Block Ford GT350R 1-On-1 - Ford Shelby GT350R
- Moments in Motorsport - GT Racing Reborn - #4 Audi 90 quattro IMSA GTO
- Top Gear Bowling - Baja Beetle - #1107 Desert Dingo Racing Stock Bug
Seeker Championship #2:
- Endurance Racing - Nürburgring - #2 Castrol Honda Civic WTCC
- Passing Challenge - Aston Martin Vulcan
Breakout Championship #2:
- Ford GT Hoonigan Autocross - 2005 Ford GT
- Ken Block Ford Raptor 1-On-1 - Ford F-150 Raptor
Evolution Championship #2:
- High-Speed Chase - Mazda RX - Mazda #70 SpeedSource Lola B12/80
- Endurance Racing - Sebring International Raceway - Ford #66 Ford Racing GT Le Mans
Domination Championship #2:
- Endurance Racing - Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe - Porsche #19 Porsche Team 919 Hybrid
- Passing Challenge - Ferrari FXX K
Masters Championship #2:
- Passing Challenge - Lamborghini Veneno
Forza Driver's Cup #2:
- Factory Spec Racing - Ferrari F40 Competizione
Once you are done with Forza Driver's Cup, let's move to online part of the game.
Find anything you think is wrong with this walkthrough? Help us fix it by posting in its Walkthrough Thread
This walkthrough is the property of TrueAchievements.com. This walkthrough and any content included may not be reproduced without written permission. TrueAchievements.com and its users have no affiliation with any of this game's creators or copyright holders and any trademarks used herein belong to their respective owners.