Firstly, some warnings for the multiplayer achievements you should keep in mind.
- Try to play with a committed group, quitters in a match can cancel out progress for achievements, in fact if someone else quits you might as well cancel the match, quit and start it again.
- Recommended not to use any DLC if you were lucky enough to get any of them.
- Recommended to host if you're going for achievements.
- Recommended to play the campaigns in game order (e.g. start with library and end in graveyard).
- Recommended to do all campaigns together, one after another in the same session.
- Recommended to concentrate on one player getting an achievement like Payday! at a time, don't switch every campaign.
- Recommended to have other players use dummies instead of their main accounts when not placing first in matches.
Use teamwork! Picking up downed teammates is obvious, but some ghosts require extra finesse to capture. Fat ghosts of any kind are very annoying to keep in the trap until they're contained, but having 2-3 people all pulling it into the same trap at once makes it much easier. Slime tether often, and always be mobile to avoid being stunlocked by certain enemies.
Now to learn the wonky controls:
- Action button
- Hold to run, tap to jump
- Throw out trap
- Use goggles
- Turn damage stream into capture stream when shooting
- Vent pack to prevent overheating
- Alternate fire/slam trapped ghost
- Select powerup
- Move trapped ghost
Find anything you think is wrong with this walkthrough? Help us fix it by posting in its Walkthrough Thread
This walkthrough is the property of TrueAchievements.com. This walkthrough and any content included may not be reproduced without written permission. TrueAchievements.com and its users have no affiliation with any of this game's creators or copyright holders and any trademarks used herein belong to their respective owners.