Controls are very simple for this game:
- Pick up/place down a piece
- Move the piece around
- The game gives you 4-8 pieces per level with a ring on them that line up the border. This can be a great way to start all of the puzzles. I recommend not turning off these hints as it works for a good start.
- The order of which nations you hit is mostly up to you. France is the guaranteed start, but after that, it branches. I'll give the order I got the achievements in, but that is not the required path.
- The difficulty on each puzzle is relative. I found some of the 5-star puzzles easier than the 4 stars. Even the number of pieces on the puzzle doesn't line up with difficulty really. So don't really worry about that when choosing which to do next.
- When doing the puzzles, use the edges to your advantage. Usually, these straight lines and curves can be easily picked out and thus make placing a piece simpler. This can include some features in the layout where an edge gives you some distinct patterns to line up.
- The pieces rotate along the edges, but once you pick it up, it will snap to its correct orientation. You don't need to rotate them.
Find anything you think is wrong with this walkthrough? Help us fix it by posting in its Walkthrough Thread
This walkthrough is the property of TrueAchievements.com. This walkthrough and any content included may not be reproduced without written permission. TrueAchievements.com and its users have no affiliation with any of this game's creators or copyright holders and any trademarks used herein belong to their respective owners.