2. General Hints & Tips
There's really not very many hints needed for this game as it's pretty straightforward all the way through. A few things I can mention are:
1. While going for achievements, try to remember where everything is and learn the map. This will help you find areas quicker for other achievements. Learn some of the landmarks.
2. Always keep your eye out for collectibles (the little golden goat trophies) and try to remember which ones you've grabbed. The collectibles will be the last things you need if you follow this guide, and already having some will speed up the process.
3. If you don't think you can remember which collectibles you've grabbed, you may want to consider going straight to the collectible section and picking them up first. This way, you won't gather any while getting other achievements or exploring and you won't have to worry about which ones you've grabbed, and won't have to worry about checking every spot for that one last collectible.
4. If you find yourself stuck in a wall or in the ground due to the terrible physics, you can always press ESC and respawn.
5. The collectibles have been known to be glitchy and may reset. It's recommended that you get them all in one go, or be prepared to have to start over.
6. Certain mutators can be very beneficial to you and can make getting some achievements much easier than they'd normally be. I recommend playing with Angel Goat on (stand still for five minutes to unlock this one, plus an achievement) and Double Jump. You don't need to turn these on at the main menu as there is a mutator list accessible by pressing M, and mutators can be activated and deactivated at any time in the game. The only time you need to turn all mutators off is when you're going for the space achievement.
7. You can activate Slow Motion by pressing F. This will be very helpful for some achievements.
8. Remember to have fun with the game. It can be glitchy at times and the physics can be frustrating but it's made to be silly like that. Try to enjoy it.
Find anything you think is wrong with this walkthrough? Help us fix it by posting in its Walkthrough Thread
This walkthrough is the property of TrueAchievements.com. This walkthrough and any content included may not be reproduced without written permission. TrueAchievements.com and its users have no affiliation with any of this game's creators or copyright holders and any trademarks used herein belong to their respective owners.