2. General hints and tips
1. As you progress through the walkthrough, try to remember the areas that you go through so you can recall them later for other achievements (i.e., learn some of the landmarks).
2. There's no way to check which collectables you've already grabbed. To try and make this easier for you, all of the collectables in this walkthrough follow the order in which they appear in these videos by the always wonderful Zasta 360GameTV, which are also all hyperlinked to their appropriate times in the videos.
If you don't plan on gathering all of the collectables in one sitting, just make sure you remember exactly where you left off. This shouldn't be an issue for you as long as you're following the walkthrough closely.
3. If you find yourself stuck in a wall or in the ground due to the terrible physics you can always press and choose "respawn" or "restart".
4. Certain mutators can be very beneficial to you and can make getting some achievements much easier than they'd normally be. One of the best ways to travel around the map is by having the mutators Angel Goat and Double Jump activated. Angel Goat is one of the first mutators you'll unlock on the next page, and double jump is available automatically. You don't need to turn mutators on at the main menu as there is a mutator option in your pause screen, where mutators can be activated and deactivated at any time in the game. When it's time to use specific mutators for achievements, I'll let you know.
5. You can activate Slow Motion by pressing . This will be very helpful for some achievements.
6. Remember to have fun with the game. It can be glitchy at times and the physics can be frustrating, but it's made to be silly like that. Try to enjoy it.
Find anything you think is wrong with this walkthrough? Help us fix it by posting in its Walkthrough Thread
This walkthrough is the property of TrueAchievements.com. This walkthrough and any content included may not be reproduced without written permission. TrueAchievements.com and its users have no affiliation with any of this game's creators or copyright holders and any trademarks used herein belong to their respective owners.