4. Bonus Points
There are several points you can earn in addition to the normal points. I will write down where to find them in each chapter.
Chapter 1 (14 points)
- Use the bike in the garage for 2 points. Accessible by leaving the house through the main entrance and to the backyard.
- Get the photo of the parents in your room for 3 points. Found in your backpack.
- Upon entering the Black Wand magic store, check the shelves with all their contents for 4 points.
- Talk to Mephistopheles after winning the riddle and reading the enigma for another 3 points.
- After finding the beer coaster, try to get inside the Pub on Queen street for 2 points.
Chapter 2 (20 points)
- Buy flowers at the market place in Oxford for 3 points.
- Place the wildflowers previously bought on the oxford center in the glass in Sam's room for 3 points.
- Place the rest of the wildflowers in the vase in the main laboratory in the cellar of the house for 3 points.
- Talk to Miss Dalton in the kitchen about he accident for 3 points.
- Upon heading to Christ Church, talk to the tour guide for 8 points.
Chapter 3 (11 points)
- Head to the wardrobe of the Dr. and check the wedding dress for 2 points.
- Check the 1st and 2nd dresser drawer for 4 points.
- Examine the file cabinet in the main lab for 2 points.
- Examine the whiteboard in Styles' private lab for 3 points.
Chapter 4 (33 points)
- Examine the postcard rack in Alice Wonderland shop for 2 points.
- Examine the history poster in the same shop for another 2 points.
- Examine the mad hatter poster in the same shop for another 2 points.
- Talk with the librarian about hogwarts for 3 points.
- Try to get to the christ church dining hall for 3 points.
- Check the open drawer in Charles room for 2 points.
- Examine the lock of room 202 after searching Charles' room for 3 points.
- Check the film gear in Harvey's room for 2 points.
- Examine the desk drawer of Helena's room BEFORE searching her bed for 2 points.
- Talk to Helena about all your discoveries for 12 points.
Chapter 5 (20 points)
- Head to the dresser and examine the dress again for 5 points.
- Once in the private lab, check the files for the reports for another 5points.
- In the park, check all the trees and zoo in on all the carvings for 10 points.
Chapter 6 (24 points)
- Once you checked your bike in the garage, talk to the woman in the kitchen for 3 points.
- Get the flour from the kitchen for 3 points.
- Use the flour on the window in the tower for 5 points.
- Solve the ball and cup game for 5 points.
- Inside the dining hall of Christ church, check the plaque above the fireplace for 5 points.
- Once you changed the plans with Styles, talk to the magic shopkeeper for 3 points.
Chapter 7 (6 points)
- Observe Sam's book in her backpack for 3 points.
- Check the photo of Sam's parents after calling the case worker on her nightstand for 3 points.
Chapter 8 (17 points)
- Talk to the bartender about the events in Oxford for 3 points.
- Talk to the 2 clients in the club for 3 points.
- Talk to the trickster behind the clients for another 3 points.
- Upon checking the clue in the iron maiden to the right you get 2 points.
- When you get out of the room with the queen of diamonds for 3 points.
- Upon entering the club again, talk to the trickster about the cellar for 3 points.
Find anything you think is wrong with this walkthrough? Help us fix it by posting in its Walkthrough Thread
This walkthrough is the property of TrueAchievements.com. This walkthrough and any content included may not be reproduced without written permission. TrueAchievements.com and its users have no affiliation with any of this game's creators or copyright holders and any trademarks used herein belong to their respective owners.