2. General hints and tips
How To Play
The game requires you to go from planet to planet searching for a boss. Once you find the boss and defeat him with an easy QTE, a wormhole appears to the next level (galaxy) that consists of more planets. Each galaxy consists of 3-5 planets. The boss could be on any one of them. That's really it to this game.
+ : Air Control
: Level Overview
: Closest Planet/Wormhole
: Lift Off
: Zoom Out
: Zoom In
- When exploring planets, always sprint towards the camera with LT. This cuts down on time a lot.
- Use the right stick to keep you sprinting in a line towards the camera.
- When flying between planets, avoid the lightning clouds because they drain your fuel.
- Fuel is only used when you lift off from planets, it must be filled up to at least the line shown in the bottom left of your screen.
- You have unlimited fuel when flying in space.
- Always zoom out when landing on a new planet.
- Change your setting from Challenge to Basic, making boss fights easier.
- Don't waste time looking for a random event or a collectible that might not be on that planet.
Find anything you think is wrong with this walkthrough? Help us fix it by posting in its Walkthrough Thread
This walkthrough is the property of TrueAchievements.com. This walkthrough and any content included may not be reproduced without written permission. TrueAchievements.com and its users have no affiliation with any of this game's creators or copyright holders and any trademarks used herein belong to their respective owners.