Note: Not all areas are available until certain quests are done. The speed run does not complete all quests so if you follow it, you will have more work to do post game
/ - Change tab
- If you are short on gold or XP, compared to the story WT, then just go battle some enemies
- If you are short on gold on the speed run, use your original game to do so
- If you are short on XP, compared to the WT for the speed run, use gold to buy XP potions
- Escort/Delivery quests will see you ambushed every step of the way.
- All saves share gold and unlocks but not the equipment/levels themselves.
- You can't stun/sleep an elite.
- There is a glitch that saves you from an additional run through the game.
- It is impossible (as far as I know) to beat the game in 465 days on your first try.
- The unlocked characters, from completing the game, are mostly greater than the ones you start with
List provided in another solid solution by LV 1 Blue Slime.
Find anything you think is wrong with this walkthrough? Help us fix it by posting in its Walkthrough Thread
This walkthrough is the property of TrueAchievements.com. This walkthrough and any content included may not be reproduced without written permission. TrueAchievements.com and its users have no affiliation with any of this game's creators or copyright holders and any trademarks used herein belong to their respective owners.