2. General hints and tips
Please read all points before continuing. They are very helpful!
- Fortunately, the way the game saves collectibles, it means you do not have to pick them all up in one playthrough.
- Chapter select/new game will allow you to find any missing collectibles. I will have a checklist for every single collectible on a later page.
- You can check collectibles in the Magnum Opus room on the wall and in the book on the cabinet. Words cannot be checked.
- There are 59 collectibles in this game.
- Throughout this WT, I will list each collectible as soon as it appears during the story. I will list them as Word#1 = W#1, Memo#1 = M#1, Rat Drawing 1 = R#1 etc.
- I'd advise you to turn up the brightness more than the default, but not all the way up. This will make searching a bit easier. It doesn't ruin the atmosphere in my opinion.
- Change your in-game sensitivity up to the highest it can go. You'll be doing a lot of turning in this game.
- You can die in the game. Although there are no consequences for death, it may potentially be linked to which ending you receive.
- You can walk faster using
- Open as many drawers and cabinets as soon as possible to get:
Unlocked by 32,830 tracked gamers (68% - TA Ratio = 1.21)
- Please read and understand the Legend before starting.
M# = Memento #
W# = Spoken Word #
R# = Rat Drawing #
MOR = Magnum Opus room = The room with your painting. You will return here after each chapter.
JSA! = Jump scare ahead!
TJ = The Junction
Find anything you think is wrong with this walkthrough? Help us fix it by posting in its Walkthrough Thread
This walkthrough is the property of TrueAchievements.com. This walkthrough and any content included may not be reproduced without written permission. TrueAchievements.com and its users have no affiliation with any of this game's creators or copyright holders and any trademarks used herein belong to their respective owners.