4. Franchise Mode
For anyone who played last year, this method will be very familiar to you. In franchise mode, we will be earning the following 10 achievements in 10 minutes, without playing a single down. Cool, right?
To accomplish this, complete the following steps, or follow this video I made:
- From the menu, go to “Download Community Files”. Use RB / LB to move over to the “Rosters” section.
- Download "49ERSLEGACY" roster (created by myself, NoHeroes94, description is "Use for all legacy achievements")
- Revert to the menu, go to settings, share & manage files, and load/delete. Load the “49ERSLEGACY” roster
- Head over to franchise mode. Select “Cloud Franchise” to speed up simulations.
- When it asks you to use active NFL roster or Custom Roster, you MUST select Custom Roster. This is why we loaded the roster 2 steps ago. After this, select the San Francisco 49ers (or the respective team if you had to download a different roster). The 49ers should be 96 rated, and the top 3 players should all have 99 ratings. If not, go back to the third step and continue from there.
- Create a custom coach. Make him a Motivator. Name, ethnicity, and details make no difference and are arbitrary.
- Go to league settings and change to the following: Difficulty – ALL MADDEN, Salary Cap – OFF, Injuries – OFF, Pre-Existing Injuries – OFF, User Team Help – SIMPLE (option.
- Start your franchise, and simulate the regular season for 10 years.
That’s it. In around 5 minutes (max), the following should pop.
Find anything you think is wrong with this walkthrough? Help us fix it by posting in its Walkthrough Thread
This walkthrough is the property of TrueAchievements.com. This walkthrough and any content included may not be reproduced without written permission. TrueAchievements.com and its users have no affiliation with any of this game's creators or copyright holders and any trademarks used herein belong to their respective owners.