Rules and tips for playing minesweeper;
- You have to use the mouse to uncover a square which can either be a number or a mine
- If you do get a number, it means the amount of mines that are next to the box you just clicked
- You can use the right click to lay down a flag which prevents you from left clicking it and uncovering it
- Have a camera on hand so in case you lose, you can take a picture of the board
- If you do lose and take a picture, use the flags to put on the mines. This frees up the space so you can click away
Find anything you think is wrong with this walkthrough? Help us fix it by posting in its Walkthrough Thread
This walkthrough is the property of TrueAchievements.com. This walkthrough and any content included may not be reproduced without written permission. TrueAchievements.com and its users have no affiliation with any of this game's creators or copyright holders and any trademarks used herein belong to their respective owners.