- Heavy rifle + Assassin is OP
- When you have found all unlockable in a chapter you will be given an option to earn $500 instead, take it! This can easily add +12k currency a run.
- If you find the heavy rifle too slow I have been told a faster shooting weapon works well in combo with a more active attacker. This guide was written under the assumption that you have chosen the assassin + heavy rifle combo.
- At the end, if you are looking for a specific special level then I suggest save/quit if you find the wrong one. There is a chance that when you reload the game that the special level will change
- Red key - Red doors
- Yellow key - Yellow doors
- Purple key - Purple doors (may require more than one key)
- White key - Opens a special door after hover tank boss fight. Acquired during the first boss fight against spiderbot
- Regulars (Blue): Low HP, Low damage and easily thwarted
- Brown Spiders: Low HP, Low damage and easily thwarted
- Regulars (orange): Medium HP, Medium damage and still easily thwarted.
- Brown Spider Spawner: Looks like a vent on the wall and it spits out spiders. Will see many against the first boss.
- Purple Spiders: Die and release multiple mini versions. Usually 2 but sometimes more if it says so
- Explosive sentry: They spin in a circle and heat seek you if they see you. One shot kill
- Turret: Only shoots if it sees you. Can be killed with explosives if you are invisible but not able to shoot while it is inactive
- Wall turret: Look like a nipple on the wall and can be annoying. Stand up against the same wall and shoot sideways to void any counter attack
- Big Cannon: Either shoots rapid fire machine gun or rockets. Can't always shoot if it isn't targeting you. Explosives work well on them
- Brutes: Like regulars only carrying 2 handed weapons like a rocket launcher, mini gun, or a rail gun.
- Regulars (yellow): Upgraded version of the orange regs
- Land mines: Blow up if you step in the range. Quickly step in and out to explode without repercussion
- Spinning laser bots: They will spin and heat seek you if they see you. Shoot while backing up because if they get beside you they do massive damage
- Corporate Soldier
Use these to add more enhancements while running through the levels
These give almost all the unlockables but the yellow/gold ones are needed for 8 items.
Special level specific unlockables:
- * Fireworks (1st floor) - Laser pistol
- * Locked Out (2nd floor) - Gauss Gun
- * Triple Towers (2nd or 3rd floor) - Piercing Pulse
- * Exordium Imports Inc. (3rd floor) - Antioch Grenades
- * HOVERTANK BOSS FIGHT (3rd floor) - Blowtorch
- * Welcome Back? (4th floor) - Heavy Rifle
- * Commuter District (4th floor) - Duramax Wall Smasher
- * Emergency Accommodation (5th floor) - C4
See WT for an indepth explanation of each.
Suggested Loadout for 20 levels without dying and complete a level without being seen:
- Clone: Assassin (invisible when in shadows)
- Special: Laser Pulse
- Starting Enhancements: Omnitech Floor Bonus/ Omnitech Energy Compensator (these will bring in some good coins)
- Found Enhancements: Anything with health, damage or reload upgrades. These are my favorite - Duramax Titanium Cranium, Chiphow LoaderArt, NanoEdge Symbiote, Neurocore Reload Booster, NanoEdge SkinWeave, Duramax Bone Lacing and ChipHow Weapon Master.
Find anything you think is wrong with this walkthrough? Help us fix it by posting in its Walkthrough Thread
This walkthrough is the property of TrueAchievements.com. This walkthrough and any content included may not be reproduced without written permission. TrueAchievements.com and its users have no affiliation with any of this game's creators or copyright holders and any trademarks used herein belong to their respective owners.