6. Awesomeness Level and Misc.
After finishing all 3 worlds, you are almost done with your quest to completion. There are a few things you still might need to unlock in order to claim the complete 1,000 GamerScore; but I hope this page might help you.
There's only one achievement actively connected to collecting a number of Lums, and that number is 1 million. After finishing all levels in every world, you should have a number somewhere around 550,000. Although I wouldn't recommend grinding this out, you can always replay levels to get more Lums, where the last boss fight in the "Glade of World" chapter is probably the easiest level to get these: during the credits, you can rack up 999 Lums!
Let me explain why I don't recommend grinding these out though: your awesomeness level. After gaining Platinum for each world, you should be at Awesomeness level 10, and the only way to increase it to 11 is playing the Daily and Weekly Challenges. During these challenges, you will collect Lums as well as gain some with every trophy you win.
Another easy way to gain Lums is visiting the Creatures every day. They will give you a small number, but every little bit helps.
Unlocked by 4,975 tracked gamers (4% - TA Ratio = 4.97)
I advice you to play these challenges in between your Single Player progress, because you will unlock all paintings whilst increasing your Awesomeness Level. At level 8, you should unlock the last type of Challenge (Extreme Weekly Challenge), and playing it should unlock the following two achievements:
Unlocked by 30,762 tracked gamers (25% - TA Ratio = 2.00)
Unlocked by 23,082 tracked gamers (19% - TA Ratio = 2.30)
Having a friend on your friends list (or a dummy account) with a low score will help you unlock the following achievements. Beat his/her score 30 times to be able to unlock the following. As a heads up: you can beat the same score over and over again until your achievement unlocks!
Unlocked by 21,046 tracked gamers (17% - TA Ratio = 2.41)
Unlocked by 7,860 tracked gamers (6% - TA Ratio = 3.95)
During these challenges, you should aim to finish in each separate levels to unlock another 3 easy achievements. Bronze and silver should be easy for everyone, but Gold might just be possible for those that are really used to the controls. Luckily, the platinum cup isn't required . Finishing in Gold will not unlock the achievements for Bronze and Silver, you actually need to finish in that tier!
Unlocked by 47,811 tracked gamers (39% - TA Ratio = 1.60)
Unlocked by 36,969 tracked gamers (30% - TA Ratio = 1.82)
Unlocked by 23,104 tracked gamers (19% - TA Ratio = 2.30)
AWESOMENESS LEVEL GRIND
As explained earlier, there are 4 different types of challenges: the Daily Challenges (normal and extreme) and the Weekly Challenges (normal and extreme). Depending on how many people still play the game, you should aim to finish high in the Gold-tier. Sometimes you might get bumped up to Platinum, other times you might still finish in Gold. A breakdown of how long it takes to reach Awesomeness Level 11, assuming you still need 1,000 point to each it:
- Diamond every challenge: 50 x 20 = 1,000 or 2.85 weeks of doing every challenge
- Gold every challenge: 10 x 100 = 1,000 or 14.28 weeks of doing every challenge
- Silver every challenge: 5 x 200 = 1,000 or 28.57 weeks of doing every challenge
- Bronze every challenge: 1 x 1000 = 1,000 or 142.85 weeks of doing every challenge
There are a few different types of challenges, which are the following:
- Get Them Quickly!: Collect a number amount of Lums as quickly as quickly as possible. If this is on the Standard Daily or Weekly challenge, you can use a second controller to get them as fast as possible.
- Get There Quickly!: Cover a set distance as fast as you can. If you're not playing the Infinite Tower, I advice you to look where you can use the + combo since this will increase your time a lot.
- Go as far as you can!: Cover as much distance as you can without dying. The Infinite Tower is by far the hardest area to get this challenge on, but memorisation is key for this one.
There are 5 different areas:
- The Dojo: mostly for collecting Lums
- The Neverending Pit: all challenges
- Land of The Living Dead: my favourite area, all challenges
- Murphy's Dungeon: all challenges, whilst also controlling Murphy
- The Infinite Tower: mostly speedruns and distance challenges
A few more hints to complete these challenges in Platinum or Gold:
- Add a high ranked player to your friends list and follow his shadow. You will gain some new tactics doing so.
- Turn off Ghosts during your first few runs. Honestly, it's very annoying watching these when you are just trying them.
- Don't give up after your first try. If you get a good score and get Gold immediately, try again to increase it; there's a great chance you will!
Useful button combinations:
- At all times, hold the sprint () button
- When going down a slope: hold your left stick down to slide down
- Horizontal run: + will allow you to cover more distance
- Vertical run: just use , don't dare to jump if there's not a wall on the other side
- Falling down: use + instead of releasing all buttons
- Stopping in mid-air: use and push your left stick in the opposite direction
This achievement is very time consuming, but it should be doable to gain Gold on most (if not all) challenges after some dedication and practise.
Unlocked by 3,404 tracked gamers (3% - TA Ratio = 6.01)
There's two achievements left that need mentioning, so I'll cover those in this section. The explanations are underneath the achievement links.
Unlocked by 28,572 tracked gamers (23% - TA Ratio = 2.07)
This achievement requires you to plug in two controllers. Just jump into the painting "Kung Foot", pick your team on each controller and let the time run out. Easy!
Unlocked by 16,703 tracked gamers (14% - TA Ratio = 2.71)
For this achievement, you can only be Barbara (the first princess you save in the game). There are a few levels with long slopes, and the first level of the game is a great one to unlock this achievement on. Before the section with the two enemies with the shields, run up the hill with and after crossing the top, hold to slide back to where you started. A video-guide for this achievement can be found here.
And that should cover the complete game. Rayman Legends is a very good platformer, and is a lot of fun whilst playing in local co-op. I hope you earned the full 1,000 GS while reading through this one. Until the next walkthrough, my name is MC0REBE and I'll wave you goodbye for now!
Find anything you think is wrong with this walkthrough? Help us fix it by posting in its Walkthrough Thread
This walkthrough is the property of TrueAchievements.com. This walkthrough and any content included may not be reproduced without written permission. TrueAchievements.com and its users have no affiliation with any of this game's creators or copyright holders and any trademarks used herein belong to their respective owners.