Star Wars Battlefront Walkthrough

A walkthrough is currently in development for Star Wars Battlefront.

You will find the walkthrough discussion below....
AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 26 January 16 at 07:47
Please use this thread to discuss the Star Wars Battlefront walkthrough
Cause
315,308
Cause
Posted on 26 January 16 at 19:13
If you need a collaborator or co-op partner for any of the achievements let me know.
Grammar Nazi. I do it for the posts.
Bub055
18,618
Bub055
Posted on 30 June 16 at 21:37
Is this walkthrough still being worked on? If not, I'm willing to take it over.
Wyyvern
436,942
Wyyvern
Posted on 19 July 16 at 19:26
The person creating the walkthrough hasn't logged into TA for over a month now.
Here be dragons.
Shh I am Batman
Posted on 01 August 16 at 05:57
Hey guys,

I've been trying to get this Walkthrough assigned to somebody other than Papa El Loro for quite some time now. If Bub055 is serious about taking it over, or if Wyyvern wants to give it a crack, just shoot me a quick PM or put a request in at the Walkthrough thread, and we'll hand it right over ricky-tick.

-Batman
"It's not that I can, and others can't. It's that I will, and others won't."
TASTE OF CLASS
Posted on 09 March 17 at 09:39
Shh I am Batman said:
Hey guys,

I've been trying to get this Walkthrough assigned to somebody other than Papa El Loro for quite some time now. If Bub055 is serious about taking it over, or if Wyyvern wants to give it a crack, just shoot me a quick PM or put a request in at the Walkthrough thread, and we'll hand it right over ricky-tick.

-Batman
Is there any chance you could upload what you've managed to make so far, so we can make use of it at least? This has been a long time in the making, especially with the relatively recent release of the physical copy of HITMAN.

Just thought it was worth asking at least, I really appreciate all you do manage to do for all of us! Keep up the great work! Thanks
Shh I am Batman
Posted on 09 March 17 at 19:41
TASTE OF CLASS said:
Shh I am Batman said:
Hey guys,

I've been trying to get this Walkthrough assigned to somebody other than Papa El Loro for quite some time now. If Bub055 is serious about taking it over, or if Wyyvern wants to give it a crack, just shoot me a quick PM or put a request in at the Walkthrough thread, and we'll hand it right over ricky-tick.

-Batman
Is there any chance you could upload what you've managed to make so far, so we can make use of it at least? This has been a long time in the making, especially with the relatively recent release of the physical copy of HITMAN.

Just thought it was worth asking at least, I really appreciate all you do manage to do for all of us! Keep up the great work! Thanks
I'm not sure what the release of the HITMAN physical copy has to do with the Star Wars: Battlefront walkthrough..

On topic though, we don't publish incomplete walkthroughs as a rule. So unless someone is willing to assume control of this one and see it through, it is going to sit here and continue to gather dust until further notice.
"It's not that I can, and others can't. It's that I will, and others won't."
Nomstuff
574,607
Nomstuff
Posted on 09 March 17 at 20:32
seems liek a misfire tbh, wrong forum
Information Posted on 17 October 18 at 19:40
We are currently looking for a new owner, please post in here or send the Walkthrough Manager a PM if you are interested in writing it.
SaahDrahcir
142,118
SaahDrahcir
Posted on 03 November 18 at 13:32
If no one is willing to write it, I would be willing to take a crack at it as I continue to try plowing through the achievements myself.
NicoleRenee00
Posted on 03 November 18 at 15:01
SaahDrahcir said:
If no one is willing to write it, I would be willing to take a crack at it as I continue to try plowing through the achievements myself.
You can post on the New Owner Walkthrough Thread and a manager can get you set up for it. There hasn't been any requests to take it, so any help is appreciated.
Walkthroughs that require new owners
Dang3R Gaming
1,033,695
Dang3R Gaming
Posted on 03 November 18 at 15:50
I'll get that sorted in a bit along with everything else I need to sort.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.