1. Walkthrough overview
Hello there, and welcome to Tekken Tag Tournament 2. (released 2012 by NAMCO BANDAI)
For those who are unfamiliar with Fighting Games or Tekken at all, I will put some useful informations about this Game. (Where have you been the last 20 years?)
- Tekken is the most beginner/noob friendliest Fighting Game, besides all the other Fighting and/or Combat Games. Because you aren't forced to learn every Combo Moves, and you can also win via Button-mashing, if you are lucky enough.
- In this Title, you can play with 2 of your favourite Characters in one Match. (Like the Name "Tag Tournament" says.)
- It has the biggest Roster of 59 Fighters, which means that you can have a lot of fun to choose and fight with the characters you like.
- It has very nice eye-catching fighting stages, and background tunes which will have you smiling all the time.
Anyway the achievements are really easy, even easier than Tekken 6, because it doesn't have any Story mode. But some Achievements are luckbased if you don't have a second controller. But don't worry, you will get them sooner or later if you are fighting long enough in the Ghost-Battle mode.
I will show you the easiest and the fastest way to get all the achievements, as I have ordered the achievements in the following categories:
1. Combat fighting lab, and getting some achievements from it.
2. Completing the Arcade Mode, in tag and solo mode.
3. Completing All the achievements that doesn't require a lot of grinding and the Ghost-Battle mode with your 2 favourite Characters and getting every ending via Lucky Boxes and the Tekken Lord rank.
4. Completing the Online achievements which you haven't done before.
Let's go to the next Page!
(Credits to DiZzYLuKe x Pro for the Walkthrough overview.)
Find anything you think is wrong with this walkthrough? Help us fix it by posting in its Walkthrough Thread
This walkthrough is the property of TrueAchievements.com. This walkthrough and any content included may not be reproduced without written permission. TrueAchievements.com and its users have no affiliation with any of this game's creators or copyright holders and any trademarks used herein belong to their respective owners.