Zombie Party is a retro rampage of fun and over-the-top action, while still giving the players a deep and engaging Action-RPG Rogue-like experience! Go on a time traveling adventure, or delve deep into procedural dungeons full of gold, loot, and secrets! Unforgiving boss fights that challenge the players skills and abilities! Upgrade your guns with loads of gun mods and artifacts, find magic spell runes, potions, items, melee weapons, explore 10+ unique biomes each with its own enemies and bosses, unlock 50 characters to play as, discover 150+ unique guns and weapons, launch teddy bears that explode into fire, blow up your friends with heat-seeking missiles, and get to the final zone and try to kill the Dance King.
- Travel through Time and different Dimensions in Adventure mode!
- 50 Unique characters to unlock, each with their own special weapon!
- 150+ unique guns to discover! Every gun is unique!
- Fun and intuitive weapon creation/modification system!
- Procedural Dungeons and Caves to explore with secrets to find!
- Battle Hordes of Enemies and Fantastic Challenging Bosses!
- RPG Leveling and permanent stat progression!
- Animal AI companions! (to love and help you fight)
- Items, Potions, and Melee weapons!
- Rainbow blaster, huge energy beams, incendiary teddy bear launchers, grenade shotguns, and triple-fire rocket launchers!
- Full Procedural Magic System with Elements! (used along side weapons)
- Overwhelmingly Fun Local Multiplayer Experience!
- Glossary/Discoveries menu to see everything you've encountered in the game, with a unique description.
- TONS of fun content to unlock - Characters, Guns, Hats, Pets, etc...
- Destructible Environments!
- Mod and Customize your guns using a modular weapon builder to create unique weapons of destruction!
- Loot! Get all the Gold you can!
- Hidden Easter Eggs and Interactive Environments!
Copyright © 2019 TrueGaming Network
Ltd, All Rights Reserved
Xbox, Xbox Live, and all other Xbox Live specific terms are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
TrueAchievements is a proud member of the Xbox Community Developer Program
Concept, Design, Programming and Server Stuff by Rich Stone
Site version: 5.1.3, also available on Mobile