2017 has been a great year for me. I went on a road trip ( that was three months long) with the love of my life. I also moved to the city in which I plan to live in for the rest of my life. I also went up about 30,000 (which is about 2,459 a month) gamerscore within the year as well. This year I did far better on spending less money on games than I did last year... but there is still room for improvements.
That being said this is about goals for 2018, not about 2017 stuff so let us jump right into it. My goals for 2018 are:
* I am only allowing my self to spend $400 on games this year.
* I want to make monthly posts here that say what games I want to try and complete during each month (January coming at the end of this post).
* I want to actually sit down and perfect more games. I own a bunch of games, between my friend and I (whose home is on my Xbox) we have about 498 games playable on the Xbox One (a lot I know).
* I wish to build a PC for gaming and streaming (I know this goes against my wanting to save money). It will be a little expensive but maybe if I cut my gaming budget more it will not be terrible.
* I plan to perfect 23 games this month (As listed below), which should equal about 21,000 gamerscore.
Posted by AppleSkulls
on 01 January 18 at 03:44
| Last edited on 15 January 18 at 11:43 | There are no comments on this blog - Please log in to comment on this blog.