2018 Mix Bag #12 - LEGO Super Assassins
The past week has been spent on a mixture of Assassins Creed Origins, Super Luckys Tale and LEGO Super Marvel Heroes 2. I intended to work on Fable Anniversary, however the game seemed to hang on loading screens for quite a long time and require restarts to fix it.
The Curse of the Pharaohs was a fun DLC which felt worth the asking price, adding around 10 hours or so to the game.
Time also went into Super Luckys Tale, which also saw DLC and a title update. I haven't started the title update yet, but the dlc is one achievement away from being complete. I am struggling to beat the boss without being hit, but I will keep working on it with breaks in between.
Due to Fable not working all the time, I started LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2, which is currently sitting at 42% complete. LEGO tends to be a good game for when you need achievements backed up to help keep the streak going, which will come in handy when Sea of Thieves comes out tomorrow.
The plan this week will be a simple one, begin the pirate adventure.
1. Aven Colony Achievements
2. Darksiders Warmastered Edition Achievements
3. Dishonored 2 Achievements
4. Dishonored: Death of the Outsider Achievements
5. Dovetail Games Euro Fishing Achievements
6. Escape Dead Island Achievements
- 0/607. Fable Anniversary Achievements - 5/50 Increase of 2 achievements
8. Final Fantasy Type-0 HD (AU/EU) Achievements
9. L.A. Noire Achievements
10. Prototype 2 Achievements
11. Rebel Galaxy Achievements
12. Sherlock Holmes: The Devil’s Daughter Achievements
13. Slime Rancher Achievements
14. The Sims 4 Achievements
15. Yooka-Laylee Achievements
- 10/35New Games
1. Far Cry 3 Classic Edition Achievements
2. Far Cry 5 Achievements
3. Sea of Thieves Achievements
- 0/60Completed Games
Posted by Darkwings17
on 19 March 18 at 11:29
| There is 1 comment
on this blog post - Please log in to comment on this blog.