#19: 2016 My TA Summary
With 2016 in the books, just how good was I?
- I beat my previous record (in 2015) by 6,454 TA.
- 29.7% of my total TA was scored this year, while earning 22.8% of all achievements to date.
- My top 3 best months ever, occurred this past year. Scoring 4,710, 6,813 & 4,750 TA in February, March & April consecutively. Can you say, GTASC effect?
- Though it says 10 completed games, I count 9 upon further digging. Either way half of all my completions happened during 2016.2015 Genre Breakdown
Scoring by Genre
Despite the Action and Card & Board genres accounting for nearly 40% of 2016's score, it was a more balanced year for playing multiple genres. 1,000 plus TA was earned in ten genres, compared to just six in 2015.The Random
- I finished 20th/29 amongst friends this year who scored 5,000TA or more. On the whole it seems an inflationary year site wide.
- A new best day was set on January 23rd. 926 TA recorded over 23 achievements, playing five different titles.
- This was my proudest achievement win in my game of the 360/PS3 era
- My shame game award goes to Roblox. Which added a hefty 1,772 (6.2%) of too easy TA.Gaming goal resolution
Focus on AAA titles this year, and finish the campaigns in those I've started.
to 2017, 100K and beyond!
Posted by ITS ALivEx
on 02 January 17 at 07:43
| There are no comments on this blog - Please log in to comment on this blog.