Far Cry 4 Hints and Tips - No Spoilers Ever
Jacobias tips for
Fary Cry 4
Tips at the start to make life easier in the long run:
1. Spend all cash on maps at Trade Stations. Lists all collectibles and treasure chests meaning cast is collected back almost instantly.
2. Buy and customize the bow. Best silent weapon other than the bush rifle. Make sure you have flame arrows stored for hard to reach posters that cannot be pulled down with the x buttom. They can be set fire to though to destroy. Shooting and explosions do not work.
3. Download the Far Cry 4 Arena app and play to rank 10. Unlocks the bush assault rifle to buy which has very high stats. Can be brought once main related quested is completed.
4. Purchase all paint mods for the SVD Sniper. This will then count as buying all mods and an easy achieve.
5. When the home is unlocked buy the buzz option to access the mini helicopter whenever.
6. Collect ALL red and blue plants. This can then be used to create hunting syringes. These can then be used on stealth missions to reveal all enemies and animals within the area. Makes life a lot easier.
7. Don't attempt a fortress until it is weakened by a story mission. You wont need coop support to do this.
8. Buy the mini grenade launcher asap as the side arm. Helps out loads during campaign missions and big fights.
Let us know if this helps :)
Posted by Jacobias666
on 02 January 15 at 17:34
| Last edited on 02 January 15 at 17:40 | There are no comments on this blog - Please log in to comment on this blog.